PAC 12 Basketball 21-22

KUGRDON

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/18/2022 at 11:37 AM, utenation said:

Nah.. Just a tiny mess to clean up.... Nothing to see here..😲

on fire GIF

That's what I envision when I hear Tinkle say 'we're finding ourselves."  3-13, coach.  Maybe try and find a time machine so we can skip this shit season.

On 1/18/2022 at 4:57 PM, Orange said:

That's what I envision when I hear Tinkle say 'we're finding ourselves."  3-13, coach.  Maybe try and find a time machine so we can skip this shit season.

I'm not up to speed on your roster. But with an elite 8 run last year, was that just lightening in a bottle for one season or where is the huge drop off this year? OSU made a massive late season push as a mid level P12 team and kicked some ass when it mattered but you'd think some momentum would be there.  Yard sale on talent moving on?

On 1/18/2022 at 5:57 PM, Chile_Ute said:

I’m laughing through the tears....looking at extending the streak to 8 this week.  Farkin eh!!

I'll see your 8 and raise to 10. Road trip to the Washington schools after. Both are better teams and we already lost to both in SLC.   I really don't see any games we should win the rest of the year with the exception of maybe ASU at home and OSU on the road. I'm sure we might pull out a few but this season was over Dec 30th.

On 1/18/2022 at 6:24 PM, utenation said:

I'll see your 8 and raise to 10. Road trip to the Washington schools after. Both are better teams and we already lost to both in SLC.   I really don't see any games we should win the rest of the year with the exception of maybe ASU at home and OSU on the road. I'm sure we might pull out a few but this season was over Dec 30th.

You sound like an Arizona football fan.

On 1/18/2022 at 4:24 PM, utenation said:

I'm not up to speed on your roster. But with an elite 8 run last year, was that just lightening in a bottle for one season or where is the huge drop off this year? OSU made a massive late season push as a mid level P12 team and kicked some ass when it mattered but you'd think some momentum would be there.  Yard sale on talent moving on?

Without Ethan Thompson, we don't have a go-to scorer.  That's one reason. Another is that, like with football, we fill the roster with 2- and 3-star talent and hope to have one year in 4 with an outside chance of success.  I don't have the patience or college BB IQ to really break it down further than that.

Utah's new coach seems exceptional with the X's and O's. He'll be awesome if he can get 5-6 lesser recruited players to stick around for 3-4 years and coach them up. The problem is that isn't the college basketball of today. He was born 10-20 years to late.

Archived