NoVax Nick

KUGRDON

It appears to be put up or shut up and leave time for NoVax Nick Rolovich.  I hope he’s terminated.  Have to see what non-sense exemptions from the requirement are available.

* Early indications are that there is no personal exemption and that appears to be how NoVax Nick got around the WSU vax mandate.  Exemption for religious reasons (which is bs).  Not sure if there is a health exemption but would surprise me if not.  The issue would be how broad such an exemption would be.

On 8/9/2021 at 4:08 PM, KUGRDON said:

It appears to be put up or shut up and leave time for NoVax Nick Rolovich.  I hope he’s terminated.  Have to see what non-sense exemptions from the requirement are available.

* Early indications are that there is no personal exemption and that appears to be how NoVax Nick got around the WSU vax mandate.  Exemption for religious reasons (which is bs).  Not sure if there is a health exemption but would surprise me if not.  The issue would be how broad such an exemption would be.

I'm reading it as "COVID19 vaccines will be mandatory for all state and private health care/long term care employees in WA"

is it also mandatory for all State employees?

On Wednesday August 18, Washington Governor Jay Inslee announced that he will be requiring all higher education employees, including coaches, to get vaccinated. If employees refuse to get fully vaccinated by October 18, their employment will be terminated. The requirement does not include a personal exemption, which many believe was what Nick Rolovich was citing privately to get out of taking the vaccine that was already required by WSU for students, faculty, and staff.

There is a possibility still to get medical or religious exemptions from the state, but it is widely believed that Rolovich does not qualify for either exemption.

Rolovich has repeatedly stated that his reason for not getting the vaccine is private and that he will not be talking about it publicly.

I have friend who work in an undercover Black Helicopter government agency who have been pushing for this.  They need to all the readings from the microchip that'll be injected with the vaccine into Rolovich's arm.  It's pretty clear that all of these chips being injected have caused the worldwide shortage of computer chips for cars, refrigerators, etc.  You have to hand it to Coach Nick, though, he's on to them.  Word is he's applied for a "conspiracy exemption."

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived