• Last Reply
On 9/19/2021 at 7:35 PM, glduck said:

Wazzu (1-2) @ Utah (1-2)

UCLA (2-1) @ Stanford (2-1)

Cal (1-2) @ Washington (1-2)

Colorado (1-2) @ Arizona State (2-1)

Arizona (0-3) @ Oregon (3-0)

Oregon State (2-1) @ USC (2-1)

This week's PAC12 winners:  Utah, UCLA, Washington, ASU, Oregon and USC.

On 9/21/2021 at 11:24 AM, Scscsc89 said:

never a dull moment

I feel bad for Brewer, the past two losses are not all on him, and the pressure he was getting made it difficult to show off his skill set. Cam Rising is better equipped to perform when pressured due to more mobility, quicker release and stronger arm. It is unfortunate Utah's pass blocking did not give Brewer the opportunity to display the skills he does have, but with this Utes team, the change had to be made. I wish Brewer the best.

Go Utes!

On 9/21/2021 at 5:21 PM, Mano said:

I feel bad for Brewer, the past two losses are not all on him, and the pressure he was getting made it difficult to show off his skill set. Cam Rising is better equipped to perform when pressured due to more mobility, quicker release and stronger arm. It is unfortunate Utah's pass blocking did not give Brewer the opportunity to display the skills he does have, but with this Utes team, the change had to be made. I wish Brewer the best.

Go Utes!

This is my sentiment as well.

On 9/21/2021 at 7:21 PM, Mano said:

Go Utes!

Where would he work out?  There are more than a dozen P5 teams begging for a decent QB.  That includes in the Pac-12.

On 9/21/2021 at 7:01 PM, glduck said:

It’s true — I’d planned on making the old “Rich, Cool, and 4-0” SI joke several times over the past few seasons, and I’ve been thwarted time and again.

@PapaG touted this one BIG TIME on the ESPN boards.

university-of-oregon-qb-jason-fife-septe

I believe Jason Fife's latest employment was as assistant coach for Sheldon HS in Eugene.  He did have 2200 yards in Arena League!

On 9/22/2021 at 10:12 AM, Orange said:

@PapaG touted this one BIG TIME on the ESPN boards

Not for long he didn't. They lost their next three. The third loss was at ASU, and I believe it was Kellen Clemens first start.

My memory is fuzzy, but as I recall, Kellen threw a sideline out on his fist throw and it was a pick-six. As soon as Oregon got the ball back they ran virtually the same play, and it was picked again. ASU scored on the next play, and Bellotti benched him.

I think Clemens started every game in 2003 didn’t he?? Bellotti would just rotate the two every other series like clockwork, regardless of effectiveness.

I only remember Clemens starting because the QB battle was kept hush-hush to fans so Clemens starting the opener @ Mississippi State was a surprise to a lot of people.

Archived