Week 5

glduck

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep. Stanford, man. It always seems like it’s Stanford.

Setting aside the officiating, of the stuff that we COULD control what immediately stands out is the need to switch up some personnel and schemes during the bye. Teams can get 10 yards on a slant against us whenever they want. I don’t understand why sacrificing the middle of the field on the short and intermediary stuff is worth overcommitting to defend the deep throws. I’d rather get beat over the top now and then over this death by a thousand papercuts stuff.

On 9/27/2021 at 10:46 PM, HLB said:

I'm not sure which SC team you're seeing.  They lost at home to Stanford and Oregon State.  With those home losses, why should I doubt Colorado's chances - a team that nearly beat Texas A&M?

Weird, you’re wrong again.  

On 10/3/2021 at 10:40 AM, Orange said:

Weird, you’re wrong again.  

Good morning racist ....

Let's compare with where I was right .... I was right about Stanford, Washington State and Oregon State.  If I were a betting man, I'd be walking away with a winner.

On the national scene (which I know you don't know the site where I post these things), I was right about:

> Cincinnati over ND

> "Every" ACC game

> Missed one Big12 game (Texas Tech vs. WVa)

> "Every" B1G game

>  Missed one SEC game (Miss St. vs. TXA&M)

>  Missed two PAC12 games (USC and ASU)

Looking ahead, here is what else I will be right about:  The ACC and PAC12 are out of the CFP conversation; OK State will win the Big12; Ohio State will lose two more times, BAMA and Georgia will be in the CFP playoffs - even after having faced each other in the SEC Championship game - and play for the National Championship; the other two teams in the CFP playoff will be the B1G champion, and either the Big12 Champion, or an undefeated Cincinnati (assuming Cincinnati goes undefeated).

Archived