Pac12 Championship

Utefan1211

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/3/2021 at 8:24 PM, KUGRDON said:

Jon gets eloquent.  Begrudgingly agree.  Congrats Mano and other Utes.  This Utah team morphed into a work of art.

To prove I’m still a dick, congrats on your first Rose Bowl, we did it over a hundred years ago. . . and won in a shut out.

On 11/29/2021 at 6:50 PM, HLB said:

I expect another one-sided affair, with Utah repeating their prior performance over Oregon.

I think I'm the only one on this thread who got it right.

First meeting:  38-7 Utah

Second meeting:  38-10 Utah.

(NOTE:  Be sure to check my spelling, grammar, and etc., because I don't proofread)

On 12/4/2021 at 6:14 AM, HLB said:

I think I'm the only one on this thread who got it right.

On 11/29/2021 at 1:45 PM, Quack 12 said:

I think they're too beat up to win on Friday, which is just as well: a rematch with tOSU is not appealing to me.

So spelling and grammar don't matter (to a so-called journalist), but being right about a prediction does? (Trump in a landslide!)

Kudos to you Jimmy Olsen - cub reporter.

Congratulations to Utah, the first of the "new" members to make the Rose Bowl, and way ahead of Arizona! 

On 12/4/2021 at 4:06 PM, Quack 12 said:

So spelling and grammar don't matter (to a so-called journalist), but being right about a prediction does? (Trump in a landslide!)

Congratulations to Utah, the first of the "new" members to make the Rose Bowl, and way ahead of Arizona! 

Watch It Bernie Sanders GIF by MSNBC

Congrats to Utah and I love the fact that you kicked UO's rears two times this year.  Two thumbs up from me for that.

With the rumor of KW retiring soon, I wonder if having the P12 title and a potential CFP playoff run next year would put those on hold for a year.  You got Lincoln Reily and USC in SLC next year right?

On 12/4/2021 at 5:06 PM, Quack 12 said:

I didn't say spelling and grammar doesn't matter to me. 

I said that on these threads, I "hammer out" what I say, and that I don't go back and proofread what I've written.  Learn the difference.  I'm "not" trying to draft a Pulitzer Prize comment on these threads.

And on election night, Trump was winning in a landslide.  Then they stopped the voting for the evening, and somehow, nearly 100% of write-in votes were for Biden, and Biden was declared the winner in those specific states.  You will never convince me that someone wasn't cheating in that election.

But it is what it is, and we are all paying for it now.  This is the worst Presidency in our nation's history.  I can only hope that those who voted against Trump, for being Trump, will one day realize the mistake they made by putting Biden in office.  Our nation is paying greatly for the "results" of the 2020 election, and this country is going downhill on multiple levels.  I just hope that individuals like yourself will come to realize this mistake, by the time 2024 comes around.

On 12/4/2021 at 8:54 PM, Jalapeno said:

Congrats to Utah and I love the fact that you kicked UO's rears two times this year.  Two thumbs up from me for that.

With the rumor of KW retiring soon, I wonder if having the P12 title and a potential CFP playoff run next year would put those on hold for a year.  You got Lincoln Reily and USC in SLC next year right?

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I don't think there's a potential CFP run in the near future, for the PAC12.

On 12/5/2021 at 6:09 AM, HLB said:

I didn't say spelling and grammar doesn't matter to me. 

I said that on these threads, I "hammer out" what I say, and that I don't go back and proofread what I've written.  Learn the difference.  I'm "not" trying to draft a Pulitzer Prize comment on these threads.

And on election night, Trump was winning in a landslide.  Then they stopped the voting for the evening, and somehow, nearly 100% of write-in votes were for Biden, and Biden was declared the winner in those specific states.  You will never convince me that someone wasn't cheating in that election.

But it is what it is, and we are all paying for it now.  This is the worst Presidency in our nation's history.  I can only hope that those who voted against Trump, for being Trump, will one day realize the mistake they made by putting Biden in office.  Our nation is paying greatly for the "results" of the 2020 election, and this country is going downhill on multiple levels.  I just hope that individuals like yourself will come to realize this mistake, by the time 2024 comes around.

There is absolutely no way to overstate how fucking stupid you truly are.  Holy shit.  You can't even enunciate the difference between "mail-in" and "write-in."

Please tell me you didn't breed.

Archived