Pac12 Championship

Utefan1211

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/5/2021 at 7:09 AM, HLB said:

I didn't say spelling and grammar doesn't matter to me. 

I said that on these threads, I "hammer out" what I say, and that I don't go back and proofread what I've written.  Learn the difference.  I'm "not" trying to draft a Pulitzer Prize comment on these threads.

And on election night, Trump was winning in a landslide.  Then they stopped the voting for the evening, and somehow, nearly 100% of write-in votes were for Biden, and Biden was declared the winner in those specific states.  You will never convince me that someone wasn't cheating in that election.

But it is what it is, and we are all paying for it now.  This is the worst Presidency in our nation's history.  I can only hope that those who voted against Trump, for being Trump, will one day realize the mistake they made by putting Biden in office.  Our nation is paying greatly for the "results" of the 2020 election, and this country is going downhill on multiple levels.  I just hope that individuals like yourself will come to realize this mistake, by the time 2024 comes around.

This babble doesn't change Quack12's point.  You are very quick to start a dog and pony show anytime you get lucky and actually get something right. But you fall apart and make excuses anytime your bullshit is called out.

I don't think I've ever seen a insecure poster like you with the need to quote your own posts when you get a prediction right. The second you just admit you're a foolish moron, you will gain instant respect here and in life in general.

On 11/30/2021 at 6:32 PM, HLB said:

Absolutely.

What's even more stupid is playing the PAC12 Championship on Friday night, thinking that they will draw a large viewing audience as the only P5 CCG being played.  In reality, people won't tune in on Friday nights.

The PAC12 would get more viewers, for their CCG, if USC v. Cal played on Friday night, and Utah v. Oregon played on Saturday night.

Archived