2022 Portal

Scscsc89

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of excitement about this transfer to WSU.  Of course Jason De Laura Went into the portal when it became evident this was gonna happen.  WSU going back to a form of air raid with former Leach players and assistants on the offensive side.  I like that.  

Going to bring back tight ends  and H-backs and run more than Leach did, I like that as well.

On 1/10/2022 at 6:55 PM, KUGRDON said:

Lots of excitement about this transfer to WSU.  Of course Jason De Laura Went into the portal when it became evident this was gonna happen.  WSU going back to a form of air raid with former Leach players and assistants on the offensive side.  I like that.  

Going to bring back tight ends  and H-backs and run more than Leach did, I like that as well.

I watched Ward a couple of times on ESPN+ and this is a huge get and upgrade for the Cougars.  

On 1/10/2022 at 7:04 PM, CRBuff said:

A few soon to be former buffs out there that can play sadly.  Rice is expected to decide in the next day or two.  Not sure on Blackmon.

Smart thing for Rice to get out after the Buffs hired that run heavy OC from Minnesota.  He'll be good for a season then tank in year two.

Archived