Fans Get Screwed

Pac12Fan

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/30/2021 at 11:40 AM, utenation said:

For trucks too? Do you sell wholesale to guys off the street like me?

We have contracts with Toyota, Honda, Tesla, Yamaha that we can’t sell direct to the public. You can buy our products at their part shops all over the U.S., Canada and Mexico. I can reach out to you this spring and give you some samples. We will be making ski racks and off road lighting in Utah and partnering with Lifetime Products. 

Are you going to the Rose Bowl? I have more “samples” available here in Los Angeles. 

On 12/29/2021 at 9:59 PM, Mano said:

She will get over that quick if she has to shovel the driveway a few times.

Not when she has a Mr Bug to go out and shovel it.  Problem solved.  I don't have a problem with people that seek out a better situation for themselves.   Just don't California my Utah.  That's all I ask.  

On 12/30/2021 at 12:28 PM, Pac12Fan said:

We have contracts with Toyota, Honda, Tesla, Yamaha that we can’t sell direct to the public. You can buy our products at their part shops all over the U.S., Canada and Mexico. I can reach out to you this spring and give you some samples. We will be making ski racks and off road lighting in Utah and partnering with Lifetime Products. 

Are you going to the Rose Bowl? I have more “samples” available here in Los Angeles. 

That's great.   I'll have to check it out when you open up.  Lifetime is located in the depot if I recall correctly so you're going to be pretty close to them on 12th I imagine. 

On 12/30/2021 at 12:28 PM, Pac12Fan said:

Nah. I just got back from PHX for Christmas.. Need to relax. I'll PM you down the road and check out your stuff. 

On 12/30/2021 at 12:35 PM, Trigg3r said:

Not when she has a Mr Bug to go out and shovel it.  Problem solved.  I don't have a problem with people that seek out a better situation for themselves.   Just don't California my Utah.  That's all I ask.  

Bug is probably a high roller that has hired help for such medieval tasks. 

On 12/30/2021 at 10:22 AM, Pac12Fan said:

We build and import car accessories. A lot of Tesla, Toyota/Lexus, Honda/Acura floor mats, cargo bars, ski racks, fun lighting, etc. It is more economical to ship products into California, Washington than be based out of there. Most car part manufacturers are in Utah, TN, TX, NE, OK for a reason. 

What do you got for third gen Tacomas? Barcelona Red (About the only thing red I can tolerate!)

On 12/30/2021 at 4:47 PM, Scorcho said:

good lord, people who find Texas preferable over California probably think Afghanistan is the garden of eden

If it’s only about weather, beauty and fun, California is better than most states. I’m from California.  We mulled this decision for 4 years before pulling the trigger. Our move had more to do with freedom, economics, politics and safety. I’m in California a week every month and more during football season. We still have most of my wife’s family here. They are considering a move as they could sell their 1400 square ft home in Escondido for a small fortune. 

Again, all sane people are leaving. 

On 12/29/2021 at 9:30 AM, Orange said:

Yeah, you've only said this 10,000 times.  Hope you're enjoying the shitty power grid in TX.

I have a new neighbor who moved to Nashville from Medford, Oregon, where he was born and raised.  He has lived there his whole life, other than his time at Oregon State.  He moved here in June.  He has talked about the better economy in Nashville, how much cheaper gas is, how much better taxes are, how much more home he got for his money, and how much nicer it is, given that Oregon basically has no laws regarding drugs.  While he acknowledges that Oregon is a beautiful state, he can't say enough about how bad the drug scene is in Oregon, and of how crappy it is to live there.

He said he doesn't miss any part of Oregon, other than some friends.

Archived