P12 NIL NEWS

KUGRDON

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/24/2022 at 3:30 PM, Orange said:

Goddamnit, why are my friends fighting?

Kiss (with tongue) and make up.

I realize bug thinks “nobody puts baby in the corner” but he needed a call out on this one. He’s not as sneaky as he thinks. 

But I’m good. Bring on the next thread. 

On 10/24/2022 at 2:30 PM, Orange said:

Goddamnit, why are my friends fighting?

Kiss (with tongue) and make up.

Dammit, are we and by we I mean am I, next in some random call out from the Beavs in bizarro-world? Haha. The clown show has made for a good break in the seriousness from cancer treatment issues today at least 

On 10/24/2022 at 3:51 PM, MrBug708 said:

Dammit, are we and by we I mean am I, next in some random call out from the Beavs in bizarro-world? Haha. The clown show has made for a good break in the seriousness from cancer treatment issues today at least 

Your first mistake is comparing any of my posts to HLB.. Anyone of us here can put that guy in a wood chipper with no problem.

It's not often you get to play against LeBron James bug, and whatever you thought you brought to the table to make your case was sent into the 4th row of the stands.

Until next time.

On 10/21/2022 at 12:10 PM, Orange said:

It's really hard to listen to millionaire football coaches complain about athletes getting 5-figure payouts for ruining their bodies.

It's really hard listening to someone who's never had a jock around his nuts complaining about people who have actually competed.

On 10/21/2022 at 8:09 PM, dtd said:

A booster club has been paying Nick Saban's 9k/month mortgage for years. 

Actually the Alabama booster club bought Saban his house a few years back.  What they annually pay is his taxes.

On 10/24/2022 at 11:12 AM, Orange said:

How much of a fucken loser are you that you have a net worth of some $50M but still need a mortgage??

For starters, Saban's net worth is more than $50M.  Second, he doesn't have a mortgage.  Not because he asked for it, but the Alabama booster club paid off his house.  Third, I know - first hand - of country music star, here in Nashville, TN that have mortgages.  One such country music star, claimed 550K/month on the closing documents.  Why get a mortgage?  Because that star earns more money each month, through investments and interest, than the monthly mortgage payment.  In short, the mortgage payment is being paid from interest income, and that start's base income isn't being touched or spent.  In fact, even with the interest income paying the mortgage, the individual involved is still making money from the interest income.  I'm sure that Saban has financial advisors who know more than you, on how to handle the money he has been paid, and I doubt he really dips into his primary income for much of anything.  Including the Mercedes car dealerships he owns.

On 10/24/2022 at 1:44 PM, utenation said:

Keep creeping around all your opponent’s message boards bro.  Pretty weird. Then playing “gotcha games”. 

Looks likes we saw what happens to UCLA on the road when you don’t play CU.  You guys really only play 4 road games this year? Somebody making schedules doesn’t have any balls. 

"Looks likes ...."  OMG!  Can't you write?  How many times are you going to continue to look like an idiot?  Do you not know what proper grammar looks like?  Aren't you the one who said, "My biggest problem with English be my verb tense."?

UCLA 42, Utah 32 .... Florida 29, Utah 26 .... We see what happens to Utah when they don't play Colorado on the road.

Here's a prediction on another Utah road game:  Oregon 52, Utah 24

OOC schedules are put together by individual schools.  Conference schedules are put together by the PAC12 conference officials.  No school has control over the conference schedules.

It's that way in every conference.

On 10/24/2022 at 1:54 PM, MrBug708 said:

Dunking on posters on a message board isn't the flex you think it is. Almost a gotcha moment though.

A schedule burn? Google can help you out. But again, dumb as HLB isn't a good look but you can own it pretty well. 

What else has been chapping your ass from years ago. I'm willing to dance with your sorry ass since you can't stay on topic in an NIL thread and fucked up because your insecure as fuck.

"...your insecure as fuck."  Yes, he is.

@utenationis highly insecure.  I'm not sure who is more insecure - @utenationor @Orange.

On 10/24/2022 at 1:37 PM, MrBug708 said:

Are you trying to pass HLb for dumbest takes of the month?

My prediction accuracy has been fairly high.  And my perspectives are not as dumb as you would like to think.  The PAC12 is imploding.  Life-long teams, that have served as cornerstone programs for the conference are leaving for greener pastures.  What bigger piece of evidence is needed to support the claim that the PAC12 simply isn't what so many loyal fans want to believe.  That's not a take.  That's a fact.

On 10/24/2022 at 5:12 PM, HLB said:

My prediction accuracy has been fairly high.  And my perspectives are not as dumb as you would like to think.  The PAC12 is imploding.  Life-long teams, that have served as cornerstone programs for the conference are leaving for greener pastures.  What bigger piece of evidence is needed to support the claim that the PAC12 simply isn't what so many loyal fans want to believe.  That's not a take.  That's a fact.

How funny. That you think you get to decide what people think of your posts.

BTW, many folks here always tell you that you don’t know shit about this conference.  When you pick USC to win in Salt Lake by 17, it just makes everyone’s point so easy. 

You know nothing about Utah football and what happens in SLC.  Keep banging away on those box scores. LOL.

On 10/24/2022 at 5:16 PM, utenation said:

Anyone of us here can put that guy in a wood chipper with no problem.

Only in your own brain.  You fail to grasp how much you "bite" on bull crap that I say.  It's so easy to get you overly excited about things that are so small.

On 10/24/2022 at 5:43 PM, utenation said:

How did your Utah/USC pick turn out? Guys that only get 30% of their picks right don't have a voice in this anymore.

For the year, my picks have been almost 90% correct.  At the end of the season, I will give you the exact win percentage.

As for the Utah/USC pick, I stated the week of the game that I had picked USC at the start of the season, and so I was sticking to it (rather than change my pick to Utah, which is what I wanted to do at that time).  That being said, where are your picks.  You are too big of a pussy to put yourself out there and make picks, but only want to criticize those who do make picks.  So, your voice, criticizing those who actually make picks, is no longer relevant.  

At the end of the day, Utah lost to Florida (the 10th or 11th best team in the SEC), and UCLA who was completely dominated by Oregon, who will also dominate Utah (52-24 is my prediction).

Your conference is imploding.

On 10/24/2022 at 2:51 PM, MrBug708 said:

Well fuck.  Even if you do creep and subtly troll, I dont wish this on you. Get better, fast.  The kid needs you.  

On 10/24/2022 at 3:32 PM, HLB said:

It's really hard listening to someone who's never had a jock around his nuts complaining about people who have actually competed.

Your dom/sub sexual proclivities have absolutely nothing to do with this.

On 10/25/2022 at 2:51 PM, Orange said:

Well fuck.  Even if you do creep and subtly troll, I dont wish this on you. Get better, fast.  The kid needs you.  

Thanks. Nothing like going in for a routine appointment and getting back a cancer diagnosis the day after both a close friend dies of stomach cancer and a 13 year old student of yours dies from another rare disease. I'm "fortunate" in that I have an extremely rare type of cancer that has an extremely high survival rate but one that eventually completely fucks up your normal day to day routine. 1.5 per 100,000. Caught extremely early, like first pitch in the first inning early. Also fortunate that I live in Los Angeles, which has multiple high level cancer research facilities and hospitals. And that I don't have a fucking HMO which would probably kill me. 

Also, if anyone has a chance to get a cancer policy with your benefits, definitely do that.

Archived