Baseball 2022

KUGRDON

On 4/14/2022 at 8:22 AM, glduck said:

Was pulling Kershaw one of those “probably the right thing to do, but man that sucks” scenarios?

Yes. People point to his postseason record, not his lack of a perfect game. Which sucks because he has very good moments and has two world series appearances where the Dodgers played a team that we later realized were cheating. I always thought 1 ring would be enough to change the narrative, but I guess it will be multiple rings. So playing in October is more important than finishing a perfect game in April.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

M’s need Kyle Lewis (and two other bats) if they’re going to do anything this year. Houston is annoyingly refusing to drop back to the pack, and the Angels appear to have chosen this year for their once a decade run to relevance.

I kinda like the Coach Waz hire now. When we fired Horton it seemed like we just replaced him with his cheaper, less accomplished disciple, but he’s built some entertaining teams. Not sure I expect Oregon baseball to ever rise above “decent, occasionally pretty good” so I’ll take entertaining. 

On 5/25/2022 at 7:57 PM, glduck said:

I kinda like the Coach Waz hire now. When we fired Horton it seemed like we just replaced him with his cheaper, less accomplished disciple, but he’s built some entertaining teams. Not sure I expect Oregon baseball to ever rise above “decent, occasionally pretty good” so I’ll take entertaining. 

We fired Horton?

I'm just kidding. 

I don't know who Horton is. 

Go Titans!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived