Utah Picked to Win the League this Year

Utefan1211

I have paid so little attention to college football as I don’t like where it is going. 

I am excited for the season that starts in 4 weeks at Florida for the Utah fans.

I was surprised that Utah was picked to win the league because it is usually Oregon or USC (sexy picks) . I don’t think we will sneak up on anyone from here on out. 

On 7/30/2022 at 2:51 PM, Utefan1211 said:

I have paid so little attention to college football as I don’t like where it is going. 

I am excited for the season that starts in 4 weeks at Florida for the Utah fans.

I was surprised that Utah was picked to win the league because it is usually Oregon or USC (sexy picks) . I don’t think we will sneak up on anyone from here on out. 

Why would Utah not be the favorite? Best coaches, tons of returning talent, best fans? USC will be dangerous and Oregon will be good. With so much new in Oregon and USC, I don’t see either team challenging Utah. 

Utah usually trips up to a team that has no business beating them. Who will that be this year? Oregon State, ASU?

Utah’s the right pick, imo. They were so good once Rising took over last year, and there’s no shame losing an instant classic to the Seattle Seahawks next franchise qb and the best receiver in the country in the Rose Bowl. Don’t see why their success shouldn’t carry over to ‘22.

1. Utah

2. UCLA

3. USC

4. Arizona

5. Arizona State

6. Colorado

1. Oregon

2. Oregon State

3. Washington

4. Washington State

5. Cal

6. Stanford

UCLA finishes with a better conference record than Oregon and meets Utah in the Pac-12 CG.

Don’t fret if I ranked your team too low; take solace in the fact that I’m usually wrong.