I’m Embarrassed of Our Team

Pac12Fan

On 9/18/2022 at 3:32 PM, Orange said:

How many posts is he gonna make bragging about his spending or his business?  This fucker is grating as shit.  Must absolutely torture his fellow potbellies on the golf course. 

Just read all my 855 of my posts. I mentioned work less than 3% of the time. Everything else had to do with football.  

Anything about spending (6 times) had do do with my love of UCLA sports. Sorry to bore you as you had no problem commenting. 

Hey Orange. Fuck off. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/20/2022 at 9:23 AM, Orange said:

I think he was referring to the trump cult, but he can correct me if he wants.

Nah. He was Mormon bashing. Simply because he referenced “since you were 2 years old”. Logic says Trump wasn’t in office when most of us were 2 years old. 

The “cult” is a very popular term referencing LDS folks. I get it. I’m just saying not everyone here is part of it. Many in SL county aren’t. 

Not a big deal. Just not a fan of broad brush generalizations. 

On 9/20/2022 at 1:42 PM, Pac12Fan said:

Just read all my 855 of my posts. I mentioned work less than 3% of the time. Everything else had to do with football.  

Anything about spending (6 times) had do do with my love of UCLA sports. Sorry to bore you as you had no problem commenting. 

Hey Orange. Fuck off. 

3% of 855 is like 25 posts where you ramble on about your business.  Christ, with math skills like that, no wonder your company was sliding too much to make it in Cali.

The rest of us have posted maybe once or twice, ever, about our jobs.  Try not being a total trumptard/fuckwit who whines out of one side of his mouth and brags out the other and then I'll fuck off, shitbird.

On 9/23/2022 at 12:56 PM, Quack 12 said:

Once again, you're full of shit.

Here's one example:

https://www.outkick.com/south-carolina-using-costco-to-sell-football-tickets/

Never been to South Carolina for a game, where they are one of the few teams, from the conferences I mentioned, that has struggled to sell out with any regularity.  Kentucky, Vanderbilt and Missouri come to mind as other SEC programs that have a history not regularly selling out the majority of their games.  But you don't see that as a problem at an overwhelming majority of teams in the conferences I mentioned.

For one of a P5 conference's cornerstone teams, like UCLA, to have to resort to garnering assistance from a grocery store, gas station or department store, to sell tickets, is an indictment of how far the program has fallen, and as to how far the conference has fallen, where most PAC12 teams fail to fill their stadiums with any regularity.

On 9/26/2022 at 10:24 PM, HLB said:

Never been to South Carolina for a game, where they are one of the few teams, from the conferences I mentioned, that has struggled to sell out with any regularity.  Kentucky, Vanderbilt and Missouri come to mind as other SEC programs that have a history not regularly selling out the majority of their games.  But you don't see that as a problem at an overwhelming majority of teams in the conferences I mentioned.

For one of a P5 conference's cornerstone teams, like UCLA, to have to resort to garnering assistance from a grocery store, gas station or department store, to sell tickets, is an indictment of how far the program has fallen, and as to how far the conference has fallen, where most PAC12 teams fail to fill their stadiums with any regularity.

Do you seriously not understand that we proved to you that SEC teams do this?  You're being more stupid than usual.

Archived