PAC-12 2022-2023 Hoops

MrBug708

On 10/25/2022 at 4:16 PM, Mano said:

Is they SDSU or UCLA?

UCLA. UCLA only had 8 scholarship players play. The Bruins apparently jumped out to a 18-2 run, but I only found out that info after stalking a MWC board. More info came out later. As we are finding out, they are not so secret.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2022 at 10:14 AM, EastCoastFan said:

There are fans here who have super-secret insider information.  You are not one of them.

There are fans here who like to think that they have insider information, when they don't.

Nothing is super-secret if fans already know.  And I have no desire to be one of them.

On 11/20/2022 at 2:43 PM, HLB said:

There are fans here who like to think that they have insider information, when they don't.

Nothing is super-secret if fans already know.  And I have no desire to be one of them.

The fans know the scrimmage is being held. Nobody is allowed to watch, hence they are super secret. Sometimes they release the information, usually a staffer to a member of the media. It's not the KFC recipe where nobody knows the ingredients.

For your viewing pleasure:
https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/aztecs/story/2022-10-23/san-diego-state-sdsu-aztecs-basketball-ucla-bruins-scrimmage
https://247sports.com/college/ucla/Article/UCLA-Basketball-UCLA-Beats-San-Diego-State-in-Secret-Scrimmage-174329263/