Utah @ Oregon

utenation

Line is -2.5 Ducks.  Pretty tight line. I think the Ducks edge us out.  

Kincaid should be more productive this game after an injury. Thomas finally got out of the doghouse and had a career night against Stanford. If we can keep him rolling, we have a good chance. 

Cam is not as accurate after his injury but I would never count this guy out of a huge game.  He’s shaking off a rusty knee. 

On 11/14/2022 at 2:02 PM, Quack 12 said:

All I've read is that his ankle would be "evaluated" on Sunday. Apparently Alex Forsyth, their already dinged-up center, suffered another injury on the final drive, and so did his backup.

It's looking pretty grim.

We are already using our 3rd different center this year. Pretty sure the other 2 are injured.  We seem to be holding up pretty well on OL.  Alex is a stud btw. 

I’ve been digging around Oregon media trying to find injury updates. In Monday’s Presser, Lanning said he felt much better about Nix than he did on Saturday after the game. 

A few hours ago, Lanning is smartly paying poker with the media.  Saying nothing really other than there are 3 starters on offense that are questionable for Saturday and the back up QB will be ready to go if needed. 

I guess we will see who plays at game time. 

On 11/16/2022 at 6:46 PM, utenation said:

I’ve been digging around Oregon media trying to find injury updates. In Monday’s Presser, Lanning said he felt much better about Nix than he did on Saturday after the game. 

A few hours ago, Lanning is smartly paying poker with the media.  Saying nothing really other than there are 3 starters on offense that are questionable for Saturday and the back up QB will be ready to go if needed. 

I guess we will see who plays at game time. 

What are you, 11?

Do you not have anything better to do with your time?  

“Ty is a good player — a great quarterback. Very smart. I can’t wait to see him out there ready to go.”

Sophomore receiver Dont’e Thornton offered a similar sentiment when asked about Thompson and Butterfield.

“I’m 100% confident in both of those quarterbacks,” Thornton said. “Last year, Ty threw me my first touchdown.  From that moment on, I’ve always been confident in Ty. I’ve had confidence in Jay since I’ve been here.”

BLOODBATH

On 11/16/2022 at 6:55 PM, utenation said:

Oregon still worries me no matter the QB. 

They shouldn't. I don't know what's happened with Ty, but he seems to have zero confidence and he plays like the proverbial deer in the headlights. And I've never seen Butterfield in an actual game.

On Monday, Lanning said he felt better about the "health of the team," but he didn't specifically reference Nix, other than saying something about his ankle. I've also seen some knee ligament rumors. Yesterday, Lanning said, "Bo is practicing as if he'll be ready to go," whatever that means.

I have a rare bachelor weekend coming up. It's just me and the dogs watching college football all day Saturday. I am very concerned that I won't be able maintain consciousness until 7:30 p.m.

drunk going down GIF by HULU

On 11/16/2022 at 8:55 PM, utenation said:

Whiittingham believes our defense is peaking.  We haven’t played the best offenses lately but he’s seeing less mental errors and better tackling. 

https://www.deseret.com/2022/11/16/23459008/utah-utes-kyle-whittingham-confident-in-defense-heading-into-matchup-with-oregon-ducks

Do you talk to Whittingham on a daily basis?  It sure seems like you do.

On 11/16/2022 at 8:55 PM, utenation said:

That's ridiculous, no offense. Oregon is now the worst team in the conference. They're going to lose out without Bo. 

Hutson confirmed today that Bo is "down". 

On 11/17/2022 at 8:26 PM, dtd said:

That's ridiculous, no offense. Oregon is now the worst team in the conference. They're going to lose out without Bo. 

Hutson confirmed today that Bo is "down". 

No offense taken. I just don’t get into the ass kicking prediction business. 

I have a ton of respect for Oregon, especially in Eugene. I’ll take a win however we can get it but watching both teams close to full power would be a hell of a game I think. 

Archived