The 2022-2023 Leaving Early/Transfer Portal Thread

MrBug708

On 11/25/2022 at 2:09 PM, MrBug708 said:

Leaving this year was completely expected. Not playing again this year a little surprising, but there were some rumors swirling around about some more issues at practice recently. 

Tavion is a talented player, and has had a pretty rough life. I am rooting for him to succeed.

On 11/25/2022 at 4:44 PM, Mano said:

Leaving this year was completely expected. Not playing again this year a little surprising, but there were some rumors swirling around about some more issues at practice recently. 

Tavion is a talented player, and has had a pretty rough life. I am rooting for him to succeed.

Yeah. I’m done with his drama. Good luck to Thomas and I hope he gets his shit figured out in life. 

He didn’t do himself any favors this year for his NFL stock mentally and on the field.  He has all the physical tools but tailbacks in the NFL are a dime a dozen in free agency. 

He’s definitely talented. His parents are a headache and were very vocal about their displeasure that he wasn’t getting reps over Irving/Whittington once he got healthy; I have no real insight into the situation, but it seemed like both sides were happy to just run out the clock on this season and go their separate ways. He had some very nice moments in the 21 season. Not knowing how good Bo Nix was going to be, or how productive Irving/Whittington would be running behind our line, I went into this season assuming our offense would be built around him.