The 2022-2023 Leaving Early/Transfer Portal Thread

MrBug708

On 12/4/2022 at 5:31 PM, glduck said:

DJ Uiagalelei to UCLA makes sense, no? I made a joke about him being Oregon’s 2023 starter a month ago, but Nix may be coming back…? SoCal kid going home makes sense.

I think it does to a point. But unless his brother is coming, not sure the dad is worth the headache for a QB who might be completely broken. SDSU makes more sense

On 12/5/2022 at 7:06 PM, Mano said:

I think OSU handles Florida.  Might have won even with Richardson there.

I'm FAR from that sure.

We're like 0-13 against the SEC.  There's some sort of bullshit mystique that stymies our program when we play them.  It's the only explanation for a future Groza winner missing three extra points against LSU in 04.  

On 12/6/2022 at 10:42 AM, Orange said:

I'm FAR from that sure.

We're like 0-13 against the SEC.  There's some sort of bullshit mystique that stymies our program when we play them.  It's the only explanation for a future Groza winner missing three extra points against LSU in 04.  

I like the Beavs chances.  A lot.  Vegas, not the southeast.  Desire vs boredom.  Better coaching.  Would not be surprised to see more than a TD difference.

• Like 1

On 12/6/2022 at 8:42 AM, Orange said:

I'm FAR from that sure.

Before the season, I bet you didn't think OSU would be ranked 14th and have a chance for a 10 win season.

Florida is loaded with talent but there might not be a more inconsistent team in CFB and this was with Richardson.  Smith will outcoach Napier I think. Another year of wasted elite talent at Florida. This guy will be broomed with another 6 win season. 

• Like 1

On 12/7/2022 at 12:33 AM, utenation said:

Before the season, I bet you didn't think OSU would be ranked 14th and have a chance for a 10 win season.

Florida is loaded with talent but there might not be a more inconsistent team in CFB and this was with Richardson.  Smith will outcoach Napier I think. Another year of wasted elite talent at Florida. This guy will be broomed with another 6 win season. 

On 12/6/2022 at 12:43 PM, EastCoastFan said:

I like the Beavs chances.  A lot.  Vegas, not the southeast.  Desire vs boredom.  Better coaching.  Would not be surprised to see more than a TD difference.

I will take all the reassurances from disinterested parties I can get!

It just happens to be running up against 40+ years of expecting pathetic OSU football, which is a tough muscle to unflex.