2022 PAC 12 Title Game

utenation

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/3/2022 at 3:58 PM, KUGRDON said:

I’m sorry I canst see wee.  Five weeks after attack.  Los 20 pound, to 168.  Not obese anymore Org.  New amunition.  I’m having trouble staying hydrated. As a consequence, I have a light hededness that approaches loss of consciousness when I get up to go to the restroom or let the dogs out for other such very small tasks.  Fallen a couple of times, once on my head. A mont ago was walking 5 miles a day.  Now can’t be safe walking acrosss small rooms.

also haleucinating.  My nephew took me to the doctor the other day as he and the doctor were talking my nephew handed me a set of keys and a four page document. I looked at the document as the prayer to be from the 1980s showing that my sister and my brother-in-law, my nephews father have set up companies in Eastern Washington, where they were stealing from me. The keys were from one of the buildings. 
I looked at it for a few minutes, and during a break in the discussion, I asked for an estimate if he had seen it, and he said yes to Dr.just gave it.  It was a description of some of the drugs. I will be taking side effects, etc. I looked at it again sute thing it was.

I asked him about the keys and he told me they were my car keys that I had just given to him.  While we were waiting in the waiting room, I was trying to show my nephew how to move 20 or $30,000 through tonhis mothers account if I should going to the hospital and things look bad bUt no probate yet.  He told me to stop he couldn’t do that yet.  Worried about my sister I pressed on with usernames , passwords auto pays etc  he listened for a few then took my hand and said stop, dripped  his head.  He said he couldn’t deal with that right now. He said I was like his dad and he couldn’t deal with those things or remember those things right now, so we sat in silence waiting for the nurse to call my name. I was so glad he was with me.

I hope democrats and Medicare are taking excellent care of you.   Seriously, tho, hang in.   

On 12/3/2022 at 4:13 PM, KUGRDON said:

I have very bad back pain.  When I walk I have tendency to Bend forward to ease pain.  I ighten my stomach muscles to carry weight. Shuts off 0xygen.  Have to figure new way to walk.

Don, sounds like you have gone through some health and family challenges. All the best on a full and speedy recovery. Hope you get things sorted out soon. 

On 12/6/2022 at 9:47 AM, Mano said:

Many of the follow up comments are funny. Usually a cut throat fest.  

USC hasn’t been elite for awhile and many outside fans always remind them of that. 2017 was a good team.  But beating this 11 win USC team twice will be instant campfire story material for Utah fans.  Their holes were exposed but still a great team. 

Another campfire story will be Whittingham’s ability to turn a lot of 3 star and a handful of 4 star kids into elite talent and win as a team within a no excuse culture. 

On 12/6/2022 at 9:34 AM, utenation said:

USC hasn’t been elite for awhile and many outside fans always remind them of that. 2017 was a good team.  But beating this 11 win USC team twice will be instant campfire story material for Utah fans.  Their holes were exposed but still a great team. 

Another campfire story will be Whittingham’s ability to turn a lot of 3 star and a handful of 4 star kids into elite talent and win as a team within a no excuse culture. 

Whittingham's like Mike Riley if Riley could close out big games.

C’mon Caleb, you’re better than this. 

First off, getting your nails done every week at a salon like a chick is laughable. What are we 14 years old here?

I certainly don’t feel bad now about Utah putting this guy in a meat grinder and seeing him crawl off the field. 

Fuck Utah? Lol. Ok. 

7BD8A73A-F478-43A4-B11E-53A257664823.jpeg

On 12/3/2022 at 3:38 PM, Scscsc89 said:

He also predicted great things for Clay Helton, so …

I didn't predict good things for Helton.  I said Helton wasn't getting support from fans, which can make recruiting very difficult.  Helton's biggest hold back was a less than stellar roster.  When Riley came in, he brought in a bunch of players from OU and the transfer portal, which is what USC needed.  If Helton had a better roster, he could have provided better results.  Not saying he would have won championships, but the team would have been better.

On 12/3/2022 at 9:51 AM, utenation said:

Why don’t you go back and read the quote I posted? You said double digits too numbnuts. Btw, great job with your pick for last night. That makes 6 wrong picks this year for USC. 

Tell us again how USC is going to the playoffs and how USC will beat Utah in SLC this year by 17 points.

You are dumber than a box of rocks. 

I said double digits on each win - correct.

But here is what is laughable about all of your ranting .... It's a prediction.  It wasn't the law.  So what?  I missed some of my predictions.  Who doesn't?  You act like everything I say is supposed to be the law and if I miss then I'm totally lost.  It's all in the name of "fun" and not the most important thing in life.

That being said, name for me "one person" that has always been accurate on each and every prediction.

As for USC beating Utah in SLC by 17 points - that was a sarcastic jab that was directed at you.  I knew you would bite on that, just like @Orange bites on much of what I say.

When I come on these threads, I always see that I have replies.  Before I click to see who has replied to my statements, I already know it is you and @Orange.  Neither of you can refrain from commenting on almost everything I write.

You're so gullible.

And btw - where are your predictions?

Oh, that's right - at the start of the season, you said that "(you) had USC down for 8 wins".  You a real idiot and dumbass.  Can't you predict anything right?  If you can't be perfect with your predictions, then don't predict at all.  Don't you know that everyone who makes a prediction is supposed to be 100% accurate in their predictions?

On 12/3/2022 at 3:21 PM, Orange said:

I don't know why anyone who says “USC wIlL bE gOOd” after Lincoln Riley is hired should feel entitled to Nostradamus kudos. 

Never asked for Kudos.

Furthermore, USC has been good after Lincoln Riley was hired.  Most people on these threads predicted no more than an 8-win season for USC.

On 12/3/2022 at 10:27 AM, Orange said:

Bitch, if you’re gonna spend years calling our conference soft and come out hot with “USC will go undefeated, winning all games by double digits” then eat your fucking crow when you’re wrong.  Goddamn, your dad must’ve checked himself into the old folks home to avoid you. 

Who said I was denying that I missed two loses, and four games that did not yield double digit wins?

It's a prediction.  Who has "ever" been 100% correct in pre-season predictions?

That being said, if Williams doesn't injure his hamstring in the PAC12 Championship game, I would have only missed one loss, been correct in my preseason pick that USC would win the PAC12 and correct that USC would make the CFP.

Lincoln Riley (who knows what it takes to win and make the playoffs), came to USC and brought a lot of much needed talent, from OU, including the probable Heisman Trophy winner, and elevated USC's roster talent.  Combine those facts, along with the fact that they are playing in softest P5 conference does not make my prediction so far-fetched.

It's not complicated math:  A Top-5 coach brings a lot of talent to a USC team lacking in talent, to participate in the weakest P5 conference and play against a lot of soft teams equals a lot of wins for the new coach and USC.

Unfortunately, the majority of talent that Riley brough with him was on offense, and not defense, which is the primary reason USC lost the games that they lost.  I think he'll improve the defensive talent, before next season, where I predict USC, in 2023, will go undefeated, win all of their games by double digits, win the PAC12 and make the CFP.

And last, my dad didn't check himself into a nursing home.  We (my 6 older siblings and I) along with his doctors did, because he's 97, losing cognitive abilities, can't walk, can't control bodily functions, shows early signs of dementia and needs around-the-clock nursing care.  He doesn't know where he is, or that he's in a nursing home.

On 12/6/2022 at 11:34 AM, utenation said:

USC hasn't been elite since Pete Carroll bought an elite team.  And no one in the PAC12 has been elite since that time.

If Williams doesn't blow out a hamstring, Utah doesn't win.  Utah only began to comeback, after Williams was injured, couldn't run well, and became less of a weapon for USC.

USC's holes have been exposed all season (before they ever played Utah).  Their defense was not overly strong, all season.

And I'm not so sure that Utah is a team with an abundance of elite talent.  I think there are some definite stars (I'm a big Cam Rising fan, great TE's), and a lot of good talent.  But for me, to be a team with elite talent would put them in the same category as Michigan, Ohio State, Georgia, BAMA, etc. and Utah isn't in that realm.  We saw that in their loss to a 6-6 Florida team.

But they do play hard.  Whittingham is a good coach - I've always thought that.

On 12/6/2022 at 9:45 AM, Orange said:

Imagine what it would've done if it aired on Saturday.

On Saturday it would have had to compete for viewers watching the Big12, the B1G, the SEC, and the ACC.  On Friday they were the only game to watch.  It was a compelling game and matchup, but I don't think viewership would have been much better, had they played on Saturday.  Hard to say.

On 12/8/2022 at 1:17 AM, HLB said:

Who said I was denying that I missed two loses, and four games that did not yield double digit wins?

It's a prediction.  Who has "ever" been 100% correct in pre-season predictions?

And last, my dad didn't check himself into a nursing home.  We (my 6 older siblings and I) along with his doctors did, because he's 97, losing cognitive abilities, can't walk, can't control bodily functions, shows early signs of dementia and needs around-the-clock nursing care.  He doesn't know where he is, or that he's in a nursing home.

None of us.  But we also don't swoop into other conference boards being a sanctimonious, stupid prick just BEGGING to be dunked on.  

And I call bullshit.  Your dad decided 60-some years of dealing with your shit was enough.  

On 12/8/2022 at 1:36 AM, HLB said:

On Saturday it would have had to compete for viewers watching the Big12, the B1G, the SEC, and the ACC.  On Friday they were the only game to watch.  It was a compelling game and matchup, but I don't think viewership would have been much better, had they played on Saturday.  Hard to say.

Wait, I thought "eVeryOnE iS ouT aT hiGh sChOoL gAmeS" on Fridays, you stupid asshole.

Archived