Mike Leach

MrBug708

https://247sports.com/college/mississippi-state/board/59413/Contents/on-coach-830-pm-update-200233198/?page=1

From the MSU mod/247 site.

There is only so much I am willing to post due to the sensitive nature of all of this, but things are not good at this point. I am going to respect Coach and the family's privacy. I have learned some very disturbing details that I will not share at this point. Not everything needs to be printed no matter how bad people want to read it.

I understand Coach has undergone some tests in Jackson and that the situation appears to be dire. Yes, this is a life threatening situation. There is only so much people are going to share due to privacy laws and good decency. I can tell you that it appears Coach needs a miracle. Yes, I have received some of the text messages that are making the rounds, but I am told Coach is still fighting.

Pray, pray, pray!

They are referring me to an oncologist, something showed up in lungs. Symptoms and effects of Bell Palsy, acute kidney failure and concussion from fall have moderated so I am peaceful and comfortable despite the problems with vision and coordination that make it difficult to communicate on here, messaging and email. Thanks for the thoughts.

On 12/15/2022 at 4:31 PM, KUGRDON said:

They are referring me to an oncologist, something showed up in lungs. Symptoms and effects of Bell Palsy, acute kidney failure and concussion from fall have moderated so I am peaceful and comfortable despite the problems with vision and coordination that make it difficult to communicate on here, messaging and email. Thanks for the thoughts.

I’m glad you are at least comfortable. I hope your holiday season goes well. Best wishes. 

On 12/15/2022 at 4:45 PM, KUGRDON said:

Thank you kind sir.  This may sound weird but I’ve liked and respected you since you were a kid. Good to see you and your family thriving. It’s been about 20 years!

Sorry, This was intended to be for MrBug.  An example of my vision tripping me up.  Same could be said of GL and some others.

I’ve respected Utenation as well but the timeline isn’t as long.

Archived