College Football Champions Map

HLB

On 1/30/2023 at 10:33 AM, Orange said:

Weird, that oval also has the greatest number of illiterate adults.

Your insecurities are showing.

People who are insecure aim to tear others down in order to feel better about themselves.  If fabricating childish, baseless claims makes you feel better about yourself, then I would suggest counseling.

On 1/30/2023 at 4:41 PM, azgreg said:

And the lowest number of teeth per capita.

Your insecurities are showing.

People who are insecure aim to tear others down in order to feel better about themselves.  If fabricating childish claims makes you feel better about yourself, then I would suggest counseling for you.

It must be frustrating to know that there is no one in the PAC12 - especially Arizona - that can break this trend.

On 1/30/2023 at 3:22 PM, HLB said:

People who are insecure aim to tear others down in order to feel better about themselves. 

So...like your entire reason for being here?

If fabricating childish claims makes you feel better about yourself, 

"Fabricating"?  lol, uh, Alabama, Georgia and Florida, all in the Top 10 for dumb-dumbs.

On 1/30/2023 at 5:34 PM, Orange said:

Not at all.  I haven't torn teams and/or players down.  In fact, I've talked honestly about teams and players.  I've complemented players, coaches and teams (including your Beavers).  The biggest condescending name caller on these threads is you (as everyone on here can acknowledge).

I have spoken truthfully and honestly about players, teams and the PAC12 - both good and bad.

On 1/30/2023 at 4:34 PM, Orange said:

"Fabricating"?  lol, uh, Alabama, Georgia and Florida, all in the Top 10 for dumb-dumbs.

HLB forgot to mention it. Not only is he a world renowned sport’s author, he has several high level degrees in psychology and is an expert on mental health. I’m pretty sure doctors come to him for advice. 

His book is coming soon. 

On 1/31/2023 at 5:51 PM, utenation said:

HLB forgot to mention it. Not only is he a world renowned sport’s author, he has several high level degrees in psychology and is an expert on mental health. I’m pretty sure doctors come to him for advice. 

His book is coming soon. 

Never said I had several high-level degrees.

Never said I had high-level degrees in psychology.

Never said I was an expert on mental health.

Never said doctors come to me for advice.

Never said a book was being published or coming out soon (comprehend that writing a book and having a book published are two different things).

ALL of these statements are examples of someone who is insecure and fabricating false claims in order to make themselves feel superior over someone else.  (You don't have to have a high-level degree in psychology to comprehend one of the most basic and fundamental aspects of insecurity of an individual).

It's fairly basic psychology that insecurity is tearing others down for the purpose of building one's own self-worth.

If you tear everyone else down, who is left standing? You are–and it makes you feel superior to everyone else.

FROM:   It’s Not You: How To Deal With Insecure People | BetterHelp

"Insecurity can manifest as things like jealousy, clinginess, approval-seeking behaviors, avoidance, bragging, competitiveness, guilt-tripping, bullying, and aggression towards others."

Everything in that definition fits @Orange who is bent on seeking the approval of others, by bragging, demonstrating competitiveness, bullying and showing aggression towards others.  He exhibits these behaviors daily.  He can't help himself.

Case in point, whenever I post, respond or write something on these threads, I can always count on two people to respond:  @Orangeand @utenation.  You can't help yourselves.  Your behaviors exhibit insecurities where you aim to bully and belittle.  You can't refrain from responding to the things I write.  You have to have the last word, call me names and embellish (just as you did in this response).  Your behaviors also hint at jealousy.  You can't stand me, and yet you don't even know me.  I'm actually quite popular, well liked, and considered a very nice person.  But your insecurities won't allow you to see that.  I don't consider either one of you as "adults" on these threads.  And there are several on these threads who I do think of as being an adult.

On 1/31/2023 at 5:17 PM, HLB said:

Never said I had several high-level degrees.

Never said I had high-level degrees in psychology.

Never said I was an expert on mental health.

Never said doctors come to me for advice.

Never said a book was being published or coming out soon (comprehend that writing a book and having a book published are two different things).

ALL of these statements are examples of someone who is insecure and fabricating false claims in order to make themselves feel superior over someone else.  (You don't have to have a high-level degree in psychology to comprehend one of the most basic and fundamental aspects of insecurity of an individual).

It's fairly basic psychology that insecurity is tearing others down for the purpose of building one's own self-worth.

If you tear everyone else down, who is left standing? You are–and it makes you feel superior to everyone else.

FROM:   It’s Not You: How To Deal With Insecure People | BetterHelp

"Insecurity can manifest as things like jealousy, clinginess, approval-seeking behaviors, avoidance, bragging, competitiveness, guilt-tripping, bullying, and aggression towards others."

Everything in that definition fits @Orange who is bent on seeking the approval of others, by bragging, demonstrating competitiveness, bullying and showing aggression towards others.  He exhibits these behaviors daily.  He can't help himself.

Case in point, whenever I post, respond or write something on these threads, I can always count on two people to respond:  @Orangeand @utenation.  You can't help yourselves.  Your behaviors exhibit insecurities where you aim to bully and belittle.  You can't refrain from responding to the things I write.  You have to have the last word, call me names and embellish (just as you did in this response).  Your behaviors also hint at jealousy.  You can't stand me, and yet you don't even know me.  I'm actually quite popular, well liked, and considered a very nice person.  But your insecurities won't allow you to see that.  I don't consider either one of you as "adults" on these threads.  And there are several on these threads who I do think of as being an adult.

This is a perfect example of why you are as dumb as a box of rocks.  I suggest you start with a dictionary and look up the meaning of sarcasm.

You also need to start summarizing your terrible posts. Nobody wants to read a full book on a useless point you are trying to make. 

If you are really this dumb, it would probably help to summarize to keep things simple. 

On 1/31/2023 at 3:48 PM, HLB said:

According to this (The Best and Worst States for Education 2022 - Intelligent) January 2022 story, all three of those states rank higher than Oregon.

"Intelligent.com"?  lol, why not a lengthy URL from Ask Jeeves, Grandpa?

Anyway, back to adult sources, US News & World Report has Oregon 35 (not great, our education funding took a hit from republicans in the early 90s) and Alabama 47.  Doh! https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/education

On 1/31/2023 at 4:17 PM, HLB said:

Case in point, whenever I post, respond or write something on these threads, I can always count on two people to respond:  @Orangeand @utenation

That's literally because everyone else hates you and has you on ignore, while Ute and I just enjoy skeet-shooting.  You are recreation.  Don't make this more than it is.

On 1/31/2023 at 4:17 PM, HLB said:

I'm actually quite popular, well liked, and considered a very nice person.  But your insecurities won't allow you to see that.  I don't consider either one of you as "adults" on these threads.  And there are several on these threads who I do think of as being an adult.

Lol, what was that about "bragging" and "tearing others down" being a psychological sign of raging insecurity?  

Thinking Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

On 1/31/2023 at 9:08 PM, utenation said:

I suggest you start with a dictionary and look up the meaning of sarcasm.

So are you trying to "cover" your words by saying all of your statements are sarcasm?

This is a perfect example of why you are as dumb as a box of rocks.  

Is this sarcasm?

You also need to start summarizing your terrible posts. Nobody wants to read a full book on a useless point you are trying to make. 

Is this sarcasm?

If you are really this dumb, it would probably help to summarize to keep things simple. 

Is this sarcasm?

You and @Orangeare the perfect examples of why the mothers of some animals eat their young.

Archived