Jump to content

2023 P12 Football Thread


utenation

Recommended Posts

On 9/20/2023 at 10:04 AM, utenation said:

Lol. You realize this Prime shit show circus is based on winning right?
 

Sure, the USC ratings will be good but when all  this starts to go to hell, somehow I think the rappers stop showing up and all we have left is smoke and mirrors magician talk. 

It’s not based on winning, 18 FBS teams are undefeated and unranked.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/20/2023 at 8:28 AM, Buff_Fan said:

Because internet trolls didn’t exist prior to prime?  I have no idea who these people are, no one does at this point.  Just love that any negative is proof that prime is not going to work and will end in disaster.  

Sorry, but it's pretty clear there wouldn't have been mass death threats against the CSU player if Prime had not come to CU.  That's just a fact.  Not sure why you're butthurt about it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/20/2023 at 12:57 PM, Orange said:

Sorry, but it's pretty clear there wouldn't have been mass death threats against the CSU player if Prime had not come to CU.  That's just a fact.  Not sure why you're butthurt about it.

Well to start, I’m not butt hurt at all, I’m ok.  Just think the Deion is the messiah and/or everything is his fault is easy and overstated.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/20/2023 at 1:06 PM, KUGRDON said:

Anybody who doesn’t recognize it’s about Prime is as dumb as Org and Jalepeno.

 

You might want to check my post 13 posts up from yours.

The Coach Prime effect is real and maybe you want to hope that CU keeps winning along with WSU so ESPN Game Day can finally come to Pullman later this year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/20/2023 at 12:06 PM, KUGRDON said:

Anybody who doesn’t recognize it’s about Prime is as dumb as Org and Jalepeno.

Of course it's about Prime, tons 'o' fun, but If Prime were 0-3 there wouldn't be SHIT on national TV.

Also, aren't you the fucking dipshit who tweeted at Trump telling him to tone it down because it makes it "hard to support him" while you assured all of us you never supported Trump?

 

Do tell us about "dumb", fatass.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

UCLA @ Utah. 
 

Last few weeks I felt confident about a Utah win. I also thought this would be Cam’s 3rd game. Will he play this game? Fuck if I know.. 

Today, I’m not as confident. Even if Cam is back, he’s going to be rusty.  We still have a shiitload of starters out. 
 

I think our best shot is our defense making it rough on UCLA’s rookie QB. This will be the best defense he will play to this point and the most hostile crowd.  Our DC will dial up some special pressure packages for this youngling. 
 

Somehow I think this will be a grinder.  Our offense lacks a lot of firepower with all the injuries. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/20/2023 at 8:47 PM, utenation said:

UCLA @ Utah. 
 

Last few weeks I felt confident about a Utah win. I also thought this would be Cam’s 3rd game. Will he play this game? Fuck if I know.. 

Today, I’m not as confident. Even if Cam is back, he’s going to be rusty.  We still have a shiitload of starters out. 
 

I think our best shot is our defense making it rough on UCLA’s rookie QB. This will be the best defense he will play to this point and the most hostile crowd. 
 

Somehow I think this will be a grinder.  Our offense lacks a lot of firepower with all the injuries. 

Are they playing only the rookie, or is it a rotation.  Haven’t seen their games.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/20/2023 at 7:49 PM, Buff_Fan said:

Are they playing only the rookie, or is it a rotation.  Haven’t seen their games.

I think Moore is the man. We’ve already toasted Garbers. 

I think Chip has been mixing it up with QBs to dial in his packages because they’ve played a cupcake schedule. 
 

That would be dumb to try against Utah’s defense. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/20/2023 at 8:53 PM, utenation said:

I think Moore is the man. We’ve already toasted Garbers. 

I think Chip has been mixing it up with QBs to dial in his packages because they’ve played a cupcake schedule. 
 

That would be dumb to try against Utah’s defense. 

Agreed.  Utah’s toughness should prevail.  I just don’t think you can gimmick them.  If rising is back, it is over.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Garbers got the loyalty start to the season, but we've learned that he just isn't good with a career 6/7 TD to INT ratio. Moore looks great but is young. He rotated the first two games and played until it was an easy rout in the last game and didn't risk needless injuey. DTR didn't fare well as a freshmen, Josh Rosen did get the Utes for a rare freshmen road win against the Utes once upon a time, IIRC. (Has to go all Jalapeno with that random and unhelpful stat) Schlee is a interesting guy and I don't remember him actually throwing the ball, just running, but I'm sure he has. 

Running game looks like a normal Chip Kelly offense, WR actually has NFL talent for the first time since probably JJ Stokes, so that's weird to say. OL has steadily improved but I'm not sure I trust it, with two guys who took forever to finally start.

Defense has an elite player in Latu and a lot of solid guys and a secondary who can get torched by an elite QB/WR. The new DC has been an improvement over the last two guys but it's also been against weaker competition so everything is with a grain of salt. Thanks Michigan. All that being said, Kelly usually mails in the OOC games so it's nice to not be 0-3 or 1-2 for a change as we "work things through" and just "try to have a good Monday".

 

I'm thinking 30-20 for someone

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...