2023 P12 Football Thread

utenation

Buffs are definitely improved but I don’t think anyone realistically felt they weren’t about to run into a buzz saw in conference.  Even if Hunter was healthy, it is a significant uphill battle.  

not a joke but tripling your win total is a step in the right direction.  More interested if next year there is another step to more wins….where is the ceiling?

On 9/23/2023 at 4:27 PM, Chile_Ute said:

Buffs are definitely improved but I don’t think anyone realistically felt they weren’t about to run into a buzz saw in conference.  Even if Hunter was healthy, it is a significant uphill battle.  

not a joke but tripling your win total is a step in the right direction.  More interested if next year there is another step to more wins….where is the ceiling?

Correct.  I thought 4 wins max to start.  I still think they can get to a bowl which is amazing after last year.  They will hit the portal again next year, and if they can bring in talent on the lines they can be pretty good.

• Like 1

On 9/23/2023 at 2:27 PM, Chile_Ute said:

Learned Man HLB thought Colorado could go undefeated.

On 9/23/2023 at 4:34 PM, MrBug708 said:

Moore definitely wasn't ready for the road game here in Utah.

This might be Chips worst offensive game ever and he's had some clunkers here.

Good game Utah. That pick 6 really must have set the tone 

It’s not over yet.  Unfortunately I’ve had my soul torn out multiple times with WTF let downs.  Lot of time on the clock in the 4th

On 9/23/2023 at 3:39 PM, Chile_Ute said:

It’s not over yet.  Unfortunately I’ve had my soul torn out multiple times with WTF let downs.  Lot of time on the clock in the 4th

Never thought I'd see a defensive struggle with a UCLA team. Pick 6 and a dropped TD pass by Norwood was the difference. Defense should keep us in a lot of games not named USC.

On 9/23/2023 at 3:19 PM, PAC MAN said:

Not CU’s day by any stretch.

Best case scenario for a bowl game for the Buffs by me had CU at 3-1 after this game.

Lol. You’ve been talking shit about Lanning and his words since August. 

I’m guessing Dan has answered all your questions? 

“We Comin”

On 9/23/2023 at 4:50 PM, MrBug708 said:

Never thought I'd see a defensive struggle with a UCLA team. Pick 6 and a dropped TD pass by Norwood was the difference. Defense should keep us in a lot of games not named USC.

It was a lot more than 2 plays that was the difference. Utah left some points on the table as well. Not to mention, you lost to many of our 2nd and 3rd team guys. 

On 9/23/2023 at 5:36 PM, utenation said:

Lol. The talent and depth gap is the size of the Grand Canyon. 

BTW Prime, if the talent gap wasn’t huge, I guess it was shitty coaching on your part?

Lol, CU has MWC level depth, at BEST.  They were outplayed by CSU for over 60 minutes.  If you did not see this beat down coming you were blind haha.

Man the Pac 12 is a fun conference this year.  Might be the second best conference in football behind the SEC.  Fucking depressing what is happening to our beloved sport.