Jump to content

2023 P12 Football Thread


utenation

Recommended Posts

Rice Eccles is one of the best Gameday venues in the West.  Very loud and imposing for the visiting team. Just ask Dante Moore( good kid btw).  Another overpacked house of 53k. 
 

But…

 I still have to tip my cap to Oregon and Autzen fans. They stuffed 60k in a house that holds 54k.  Loud the whole game. Nobody was there to bootlick Sander’s ugly sunglasses and have a rap concert in his honor. All green and yellow Oregon shirts in the stands there to watch college football, not an over-hyped head coach. 
 

I will definitely miss playing Oregon when this conference is done. 
 

Btw, when Oregon comes to SLC this year, I wonder if there will be a big pissing match in the media with Whittingham and Lanning?  Or will it be all about two programs that have earned respect?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/23/2023 at 7:51 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

@Orange here is my first tag ever on  the board, since you gave me my first ever!!!  The one and only tag I have ever received!!!

I will gladly take over this board and kick the fucking shit out of you on the OT section.  You are my bitch.  Always were, always will be.  But on this thread I am here to talk Pac 12 football.  Stop hijacking it with your insanity.  This is a sports forum, you clown.

Again, shut the fuck up, or kill yourself.  No one here likes you. No one, anywhere, likes you.  Eat shit and die. 
 

Best wishes!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/23/2023 at 9:14 PM, KUGRDON said:

 Corners were playing lockdown coverage, too.  Not much we could do.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pac with 4 top 10 and 6 top 20 teams in both polls.
 
AFCA Coaches Poll
 
RK
TEAM
REC PTS
TREND
1
GeorgiaGeorgia(61)
4-0 1592
-
2 4-0 1495
-
3 4-0 1414
1
4 4-0 1390
1
5 4-0 1336
1
6
USCUSC
4-0 1288
1
7 4-0 1225
-
8 4-0 1194
-
9 4-0 1071
2
10 4-0 1010
-
11 3-1 930
1
12
LSULSU
3-1 844
1
13 4-1 837
4
14 4-0 784
-
15 4-0 698
2
16 4-0 605
2
17 4-0 555
7
18 4-0 485
3
19 3-1 404
1
20 3-1 305
4
21 3-1 293
6
22 4-0 140
NR
23 3-1 134
NR
24 4-0 120
NR
25 3-1 109
NR
 
Complete Rankings

Others receiving votes: Fresno State 93, Kentucky 87, TCU 54, Maryland 39, Texas A&M 36, Louisville 36, UCLA 36, Clemson 35, Syracuse 32, Colorado 29, Air Force 24, Iowa 16, Tulane 11, Wyoming 8, Marshall 2, James Madison 2, Liberty 1, Georgia State 1

Dropped from rankings: Colorado 19, Iowa 22, Clemson 23, UCLA 25

 

 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2023 at 10:37 AM, utenation said:

Rice Eccles is one of the best Gameday venues in the West.  Very loud and imposing for the visiting team. Just ask Dante Moore( good kid btw).  Another overpacked house of 53k. 
 

But…

 I still have to tip my cap to Oregon and Autzen fans. They stuffed 60k in a house that holds 54k.  Loud the whole game. Nobody was there to bootlick Sander’s ugly sunglasses and have a rap concert in his honor. All green and yellow Oregon shirts in the stands there to watch college football, not an over-hyped head coach. 
 

I will definitely miss playing Oregon when this conference is done. 
 

Btw, when Oregon comes to SLC this year, I wonder if there will be a big pissing match in the media with Whittingham and Lanning?  Or will it be all about two programs that have earned respect?

Too bad cu and sanders just don’t know their place.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/23/2023 at 11:46 PM, utenation said:

USC-struggling with a turd and haven’t played anyone

Outside of the conference, no one in the PAC12 has played anyone.  The only ranked opponents have been in conference games, from an "opinion poll".  We're a long way from seeing who's actually good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2023 at 10:37 AM, utenation said:

Nobody was there to bootlick Sander’s ugly sunglasses and have a rap concert in his honor.

Sounds a little racist.

 

On 9/24/2023 at 10:37 AM, utenation said:

I wonder if there will be a big pissing match in the media with Whittingham and Lanning?

Doubt it.  Whittingham is one of the best in CFB.  If he were at an elite program, he probably would have played for a few NCs, and probably won one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2023 at 1:09 PM, utenation said:

UCLA and CU drop out. I think UCLA will be back. I think CU is done with the rankings this year.  4 teams in the T10? Impressive.
 

It's an opinion poll that has no bearing on the CFP selections.  The rankings that matter are still 5 weeks away.

I think UCLA and CU will finish in the Top 25, but not higher than 20.

As for UW, USC, Oregon and Utah .... They have losses coming their way.  It will be interesting to see where they are in November.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2023 at 1:46 PM, utenation said:

Another note for the AP Poll.  Take away Texas and OU that are SEC Bound, you only have 1 ranked B12 team( Kansas)at the bottom of the poll.

Based on your logic, take out USC, Oregon, and UW who are all B1G Bound; and Utah who is B12 bound, and you only have one ranked PAC12 team.

And Kansas is also a ranked B12 team.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2023 at 2:40 PM, HLB said:

Based on your logic, take out USC, Oregon, and UW who are all B1G Bound; and Utah who is B12 bound, and you only have one ranked PAC12 team.

And Kansas is also a ranked B12 team.

Didn’t I say Kansas was ranked dumbass?

My post was based on 10 teams sticking together. In which 5 are ranked. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2023 at 4:08 PM, utenation said:

They know their place this week right? Ass whipping.  I think you said Lanning is an un proven coach at the start of the year?

They got crushed, no doubt.  Even with that, cu is still in a much better spot.  And the ducks looked great, but time will tell on Lanning.  He did inherit a program that won 10 every year, and is only a year in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2023 at 2:36 PM, HLB said:

As for UW, USC, Oregon and Utah .... They have losses coming their way.  It will be interesting to see where they are in November.

Didn’t you tell everyone here CU is going undefeated a few weeks ago?

Just like last year when you said USC will go undefeated and beat everyone by double digits. 

If your head was actually out of your ass you would see the P12 fans here know losses are coming. 
 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...