Jump to content

2023 P12 Football Thread


utenation

Recommended Posts

On 9/24/2023 at 3:25 PM, Buff_Fan said:

They got crushed, no doubt.  Even with that, cu is still in a much better spot.  And the ducks looked great, but time will tell on Lanning.  He did inherit a program that won 10 every year, and is only a year in.

Nobody is debating if CU has improved.  Clearly Sanders is pissing off other coaches and teams much better than what he has to offer.  
 

As I mentioned after your TCU win, talk all you want as long as you back it up.    

I have to laugh at Sander’s post game comments after they were throttled by Oregon. He said he’s still keeping receipts of what Lanning said. lol really? 
 

For what? You just got your ass whipped coach. Go ahead and burn those receipts. You had your chance. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2023 at 5:29 PM, utenation said:

Nobody is debating if CU has improved.  Clearly Sanders is pissing off other coaches and teams much better than what he has to offer.  
 

As I mentioned after your TCU win, talk all you want as long as you back it up.    

I have to laugh at Sander’s post game comments after they were throttled by Oregon. He said he’s still keeping receipts of what Lanning said. lol really? 
 

For what? You just got your ass whipped coach. Go ahead and burn those receipts. You had your chance. 

With Lanning I don’t disagree.  Likely aren’t going to see them again, whatever happens at cu.  I do like Lanning talking about being there not for clicks after calling the abc tv crew in for his pregame speech. 
 

and big picture, who cares if coaches don’t like sanders, or doesn’t really matter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2023 at 2:36 PM, HLB said:

It's an opinion poll that has no bearing on the CFP selections.  The rankings that matter are still 5 weeks away.

An opinion poll? Really?  The same opinion poll that evaluates every conference? 

What do you think the CFP rankings are? Maybe another opinion poll? I wonder if those CFP voters ever look at the AP poll? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2023 at 4:34 PM, Buff_Fan said:

With Lanning I don’t disagree.  Likely aren’t going to see them again, whatever happens at cu.  I do like Lanning talking about being there not for clicks after calling the abc tv crew in for his pregame speech. 
 

and big picture, who cares if coaches don’t like sanders, or doesn’t really matter.

If you guys are happy with Sanders, great. But it looks like his mouth is now writing checks his team can’t cash. 

It’s also foolish to think the rest of CFB should be down with his style. 
 

lol at Sanders claiming there wasn’t a talent gap with Oregon. What game was he watching?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2023 at 5:37 PM, utenation said:

If you guys are happy with Sanders, great. But it looks like his mouth is now writing checks his team can’t cash. 

It’s also foolish to think the rest of CFB should be down with his style. 
 

lol at Sanders claiming there wasn’t a talent gap with Oregon. What game was he watching?

I am happy all in all.  To think cu has an shot at a bowl this quickly is amazing.  I watch the press conferences, ultimately I’m a fan.  
 

and Lanning on the one hand spoke well of sanders the. Said the cu coaches and players were only there for clicks.  You’d kill sanders for that.  
 

And this team is a maybe bowl team, that’s it.  The talent isn’t there, especially on the interior lines.  But it’s light years better than last year.

sanders is a lightning rod for sure. There seems to be either love or hate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2023 at 1:26 PM, HLB said:

Outside of the conference, no one in the PAC12 has played anyone.  The only ranked opponents have been in conference games, from an "opinion poll".  We're a long way from seeing who's actually good.

WSU beat ranked Wisconsin.  You’re literally wrong about everything, all the time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/23/2023 at 7:02 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Lies.  Here is my tag history.  You tagged me once last month, my first and only tag on this board ever.  Why do you lie?  I got the receipts.  This is why I skull fucked you on MWCboard, over and over.  Shit like this lol.  And no, why would I come visit this ghost town in August?  When there is like 4 posts a day, tops?

image.thumb.png.b2b9d9ed8a06ddf3be6f92c72e9ea904.png

You’re a dumber cunt than Elon.   Archived threads clearly don’t show up. 

IMG_3212.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2023 at 4:51 PM, Buff_Fan said: 
 

and Lanning on the one hand spoke well of sanders the. Said the cu coaches and players were only there for clicks.  You’d kill sanders for that.  
 

Do you remember what I said after the TCU game? Sanders answered his critics, he earned some respect. Hats off.  Talk all you want if that’s your thing. 
 

Dan most certainly ran his mouth. But he backed up. He also said he was happy all the Sander’s hype fans were watching because they got to see how bad ass his team is. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2023 at 6:00 PM, Orange said:

WSU beat ranked Wisconsin.  You’re literally wrong about everything, all the time. 

I love that now that the pac is good we are moving goalposts to define good.  Use your eyeballs.  The quarterback play in this conference is elite.  Utah beat big bad Florida with a backup.  Sander may be 8th and would start for a lot of sec schools, including the defending champs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2023 at 6:13 PM, utenation said:

Do you remember what I said after the TCU game? Sanders answered his critics, he earned some respect. Hats off.  Talk all you want if that’s your thing. 
 

Dan most certainly ran his mouth. But he backed up. He also said he was happy all the Sander’s hype fans were watching because they got to see how bad ass his team is. 

Ultimately it doesn’t mean much.  Players have to go and play and coaches call plays.  The hype stuff does get old, it’s the same story weekly.  
 

I get people getting sick of sanders and constantly hearing about it.  For a program that has been dead, it’s nice to have a fighting chance (despite yesterday)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2023 at 5:19 PM, Buff_Fan said:

Ultimately it doesn’t mean much.  Players have to go and play and coaches call plays.  The hype stuff does get old, it’s the same story weekly.  
 

I get people getting sick of sanders and constantly hearing about it.  For a program that has been dead, it’s nice to have a fighting chance (despite yesterday)

Coaches define culture. And drive the bus. Sander’s mouth only works if he wins. And the losses will start piling on from here on out. So most sane people won’t follow a losing team. Certainly not the hype we’ve seen so far. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2023 at 6:24 PM, utenation said:

Coaches define culture. And drive the bus. Sander’s mouth only works if he wins. And the losses will start piling on from here on out. So most sane people won’t follow a losing team. Certainly not the hype we’ve seen so far. 

I’d argue there is more to the culture than the clips you see.  The players love him.  And again this program was the worst there was.  They are now 3-1, considerably better than 99% had them at.  Despite yesterday this is winning. (Big picture)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2023 at 5:29 PM, Buff_Fan said:

I’d argue there is more to the culture than the clips you see.  The players love him.  And again this program was the worst there was.  They are now 3-1, considerably better than 99% had them at.  Despite yesterday this is winning. (Big picture)

 

There is no doubt his players love him. I just wonder if they are getting good messages. 

Last week, his son was getting in the face of the CSU coach at the post game mid field meeting of coaches. Really? Which coach allows that? Shouldn’t players go to the locker room or celebrate with teammates?

Before the Oregon game, some no name clown WR named Weaver was telling the press that CU is everybody’s Super Bowl. Including Alabama. LMAO. 
 

Keep talking boys. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...