2023 P12 Football Thread

utenation

I just heard @daviddavidwoods say on the Podcast of Champions that there is only a 5% chance that Chip comes back. Firing will occur either after USC game or end of the season. Also, Neuheisel said yesterday on Seattle radio that Lane Kiffin could be a candidate to replace Chip. 

On 11/17/2023 at 10:12 AM, row Z said:

I just heard @daviddavidwoods say on the Podcast of Champions that there is only a 5% chance that Chip comes back. Firing will occur either after USC game or end of the season. Also, Neuheisel said yesterday on Seattle radio that Lane Kiffin could be a candidate to replace Chip. 

There’s no way I leave Ole Miss for UCLA. 

On 11/17/2023 at 1:01 PM, row Z said:

I would, but i am a west coast / Pac12 homer. 

Kiffin's not leaving Ole Miss and the SEC to travel across country, multiple times per year, to get his tail kicked in the B1G.

Additionally, you need to visit Oxford, MS.  It's a great place.

So last week, I had my worst week, although a couple of my picks were to please @utenationand @Orange, and were picked to make them happy.

That being said, USC showed no heart and I don't know what happened with UCLA.  That was embarassing.

BUT FOR THIS WEEK ....

Wazzu takes down Colorado, 31-27

Arizona upends Utah, 34-31

USC over UCLA, 42-17

Oregon cruises by ASU, 45-16

Cal beats Stanford, 27-23

Washington knocks off Oregon State, 47-40

Enjoy the games!

NOTE:  A special "Thank you" to @utenation and @Orange for your undying support and friendship.

“Weaver isn't overlooking a winless CSU program.

"You can't take no teams for granted. Every game, we're going to have a big target on our back no matter who we play," he said. "It could be Alabama, we gotta come out strong, or whoever ya'll want to see, but we gotta come out strong regardless because it's everybody's Super Bowl when they play CU, they want to get this dub because they know the stage that they going to be on as well.”

https://247sports.com/college/colorado/article/xavier-weaver-colorado-buffaloes-coach-prime-216018815/amp/