Hurricane Matthew messin' with College Football!

Quack 12

Actually I'm hoping it takes an extreme western tack and strikes Eugene tomorrow afternoon.

Chances are strong to very strong that won't happen but I like where your heads at.   Wait a minute, no I don't.  If that thing strikes Eugene than it will likely effect the Cal game and the one thing we do well -- pass the ball.  You bastard!

I helped with hurricane cleanup before...the amount of destruction that floorings and tornadoes brings does pale in comparison to a hurricane. The destruction of fan pride across the PAC-12 by hurricane Ralphie will be quite extensive this year based on the damage done in Oregon. B)

Chances are strong to very strong that won't happen but I like where your heads at.   Wait a minute, no I don't.  If that thing strikes Eugene than it will likely effect the Cal game and the one thing we do well -- pass the ball.  You bastard!

The term is "strong to....quite strong."

I helped with hurricane cleanup before...the amount of destruction that floorings and tornadoes brings does pale in comparison to a hurricane. The destruction of fan pride across the PAC-12 by hurricane Ralphie will be quite extensive this year based on the damage done in Oregon. B)

At least we're back on topic!

I'm guessing it's no longer just UO fans who are wishing we didn't run that horrible fade route now.

I'm guessing it's no longer just UO fans who are wishing we didn't run that horrible fade route now.

The UO win basically gave CU an one win cushion when it comes to my road map for a bowl game. Had CU at 3-3 after the USC game and could be 4-2 or 5-1. Wouldn't have changed how I viewed the remainder of the season which is BOWL OR BUST and my enthusiasm for CU football.

Archived