Weed Thread

Orange

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

https://www.westword.com/news/staff-at-denver-post-marijuana-site-the-cannabist-to-be-replaced-by-bots-10254309

Looks like the writers from The Cannabist are being replaced by bots.  Maybe Org can be replaced by one? :lol:

An April story.  Timely!  It's almost as if you were desperate to fling shit at me.

Aren't you married?  Would she approve of you courting me like this?

• 3 weeks later...

I'd love to see a similar report on college aged people who didn't get stoned or drunk during their high school years.  I didn't have my first high & drunkenness until I was 19 at the earliest.  My own sister did pot when she was 13 and while being the better student between us, she has yet to get a college degree like I have.

Pretty obvious that waiting until you are 21 is the best move for now.  I'm glad I waited as long as I did in this case but I wouldn't deny any effects it has on my cognitive thinking long term.

On 10/3/2018 at 5:47 PM, KUGRDON said:

Seems like a classic case of tail-wagging-dog science.  Teens who use weed at 13 have memory problems and frequently don't graduate HS?  That sounds to me like it has a lot more to do with negligent parenting.  I for damn sure will not tolerate my son smoking weed or drinking alcohol at 13, 14, 15, or 17 years of age, and any parent who does is probably creating a household where the kid is more likely to bail out of HS or neglect studies regardless of whatever substance he uses.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/12/2018 at 5:36 AM, KUGRDON said:

Not necessarily saying you're doing this, but it cracks me up when people use this as an argument for prohibition, since prohibition is the reason this long-term data research isn't available.

And the verdict, by the way, is in on alcohol.  It's fucking terrible for you, and kills 80,000 people annually.

Moving on from the boring-ass news proffered by Don the troll, the election was BIG for reefer:

1. Michigan approved recreational marijuana.

2. Missouri and Utah -- friggin UTAH -- approved medical propositions.

3. Pete Sessions, probably the most anti-ganj member of the GOP Congress who stopped many marijuana proposals from coming up for a vote was ousted.  

4. Jeff Sessions is gone, making us 2/2 on getting rid of shitheads name Sessions (but don't expect the AG's office to get any better w/ regard to ending prohibition).

And Bruin could see some relief according to this study: https://norml.org/news/2018/11/08/study-patients-with-tourette-syndrome-report-benefits-from-cannabis

Main » News Releases » Location » Israel » Study: Patients With Tourette Syndrome Report Benefits From Cannabis

• 3 weeks later...

Archived