Weed Thread

Orange

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, KUGRDON said:

Gaskins had threatened to kill the dog during the couple’s argument, according to the complaint. Police say they found a marijuana grinder in Gaskins‘ pocket.”

https://sports.yahoo.com/eagles-fan-accused-attacking-girlfriend-putting-dog-microwave-sundays-loss-225329945.html

Wrong thread.

"The argument started when Gaskins was drunk and began yelling about the Eagles’ loss at the Hanover Township.."

Bloomberg obviously wants nothing to do with political office ever gain. He sounds like ReeferMadnessDon.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/426560-bloomberg-trying-to-legalize-marijuana-is-perhaps-the-stupidest

“Last year, in 2017, 72,000 Americans OD’d on drugs. In 2018, more people than that are OD-ing on drugs, have OD’d on drugs, and today, incidentally, we are trying to legalize another addictive narcotic, which is perhaps the stupidest thing anybody has ever done," he said, according to WBNG.com.

:lol:

2 hours ago, Orange said:

Bloomberg obviously wants nothing to do with political office ever gain. He sounds like ReeferMadnessDon.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/426560-bloomberg-trying-to-legalize-marijuana-is-perhaps-the-stupidest

“Last year, in 2017, 72,000 Americans OD’d on drugs. In 2018, more people than that are OD-ing on drugs, have OD’d on drugs, and today, incidentally, we are trying to legalize another addictive narcotic, which is perhaps the stupidest thing anybody has ever done," he said, according to WBNG.com.

:lol:

It’s amazing we are having this conversation.  People ask of denver is now a city of zombies.  It is just so stupid.  On every single level.  It should have been legalized decades ago.

That photo is awesome with the Lab-coated doctors. It looks like a Japanese monster movie.

At least not everyone in the Carolinas is nuts.

Senator Tom Davis, R-Beaufort, said there were too many absurd statements to even keep track of.  

“I heard a lot of really strange things, but one thing that occurring to me is that nobody that spoke today, has bothered to read the bill that I have drafted,” Davis said. Davis filed the bill in the Senate. He says if any of the speakers actually picked up the bill, they would know that it would be “one of the most conservative, tightly-regulated medicinal bills.”   

“I mean who in the world can stand up there while we have an opioid epidemic, crack cocaine, methamphetamines, and you can you say cannabis- which is going to authorized by use from doctors to patients, is the most dangerous drug in America? That’s just simply divorced from reality,” Davis said.

3 minutes ago, Quack 12 said:

That photo is awesome with the Lab-coated doctors. It looks like a Japanese monster movie.

At least not everyone in the Carolinas is nuts.

Senator Tom Davis, R-Beaufort, said there were too many absurd statements to even keep track of.  

“I heard a lot of really strange things, but one thing that occurring to me is that nobody that spoke today, has bothered to read the bill that I have drafted,” Davis said. Davis filed the bill in the Senate. He says if any of the speakers actually picked up the bill, they would know that it would be “one of the most conservative, tightly-regulated medicinal bills.”   

“I mean who in the world can stand up there while we have an opioid epidemic, crack cocaine, methamphetamines, and you can you say cannabis- which is going to authorized by use from doctors to patients, is the most dangerous drug in America? That’s just simply divorced from reality,” Davis said.

Indeed, you have to be willfully ignorant or lying to believe what the AG said.  Almost all republicans (outside of our dipshit congress and White House) have given up on fighting this issue.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived