Weed Thread

Orange

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marijuana has resulted in zero preventable deaths in human history (maybe there's an instance, somewhere, sometime, where several hundred pounds of it crushed someone?  Dunno). 

Alcohol results in 80k deaths annually.   3rd place behind cigarettes and physical inactivity, along with poor diet (gee, sound like anyone we know?).

There is no single word in the English language to accurately describe how fucking stupid you are when it comes to your views on marijuana.

On 2/14/2019 at 2:15 AM, KUGRDON said:

Please tell me you smoked a lot as a teen:

My sister gave me an ounce of "Commercial" (worth $10 at the time), papers, a rolling machine and a roach clip for my 16th birthday. I've never looked back, quite happily.

You know what's far worse than pot for raising the risk of depression in adulthood? Sending teens to war. But of course, we've been doing that for all of human history. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2019 at 10:57 AM, CRBuff said:

It’s amazing we are having this conversation.  People ask of denver is now a city of zombies.  It is just so stupid.  On every single level.  It should have been legalized decades ago.

I'm wondering when was the last time there has been checkpoints for drunk drivers in the Denver area?  It has been awhile for sure unless my head has been in the sand.  Used to see them quite often on Wadsworth in Lakewood now I'd be surprised if I saw one.

At least we are finally putting repeat DUI offenders behind bars...after like the fourth or fifth conviction...state is a joke when it comes to DUI sentencing.

On 2/25/2019 at 1:25 PM, Jalapeno said:

I'm wondering when was the last time there has been checkpoints for drunk drivers in the Denver area?  It has been awhile for sure unless my head has been in the sand.  Used to see them quite often on Wadsworth in Lakewood now I'd be surprised if I saw one.

At least we are finally putting repeat DUI offenders behind bars...after like the fourth or fifth conviction...state is a joke when it comes to DUI sentencing.

What the fuck do DUI laws have to do with the marijuana legislation?

Obviously, the police are just doing their job in this situation.  But motherFUCK anyone who called the cops on a stage-4 pancreatic cancer patient because he smelled like marijuana.

People don't understand the facts.

• 2 weeks later...

Sixty-eight percent of Americans now support full legalization of marijuana.

Highest percentage in U.S. history.

The SAFE Banking act, which would revolutionize the industry by allowing those in the cannabis industry to ACTUALLY USE A FUCKING BANK is scheduled for Markup in a congressional committee.

It's getting harder and harder to oppose this wave.

• 1 month later...

Colorado study throws into doubt the common refrain that marijuana legalization is causing more fatal car wrecks:

https://mountainscholar.org/handle/10976/167076

Tully_uccs_0892N_10435.pdf?sequence=1&is

“Postmortem redistribution describes the movement of drugs within the body after death, with the result that the blood concentration of a drug is significantly higher at autopsy than immediately after death.”

7 minutes ago, MrBug708 said:

Testing your limits already

Is that about my post?  If so, bravo. I’ve always felt this entire thread was political and that it was hypocritical of the then moderator to allow it while deleting other less political posts.

30 minutes ago, KUGRDON said:

Is that about my post?  If so, bravo. I’ve always felt this entire thread was political and that it was hypocritical of the then moderator to allow it while deleting other less political posts.

Weed certainly is political but it depends on what aspect. Education and other questions, which Beavs is happy to talk about, sure. Just because some posters might not have the respect for me or because I don't step in at times, doesn't mean I don't know what's going or or that I'm stupid.

And as soon as those other threads are bumped to continue discussion, unintentionally, they will be dealt with.

The point is that yes you have been stupid If you haven’t seen the hypocrisy in the treatment of different topics. You’ve been willfully ignorant because you’ve been afraid of and deferential to Org and SC.  Here’s hoping you’ve grown a pair.

Archived