non-conference games

glduck

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, glduck said:

oregon (3-0) 114, alabama state 56.

many players scored many points.

Wooten reminds me so much of Bell except he's way further along as a Fr, the kid is going to be a stud.  19 pts 13 reb and 5 blocked shots.  I also really like what I've seen from Victor Bailey Jr, kid is just so athletic he's a lot of fun to watch.  

4 hours ago, RogueDuck said:

Wooten reminds me so much of Bell except he's way further along as a Fr, the kid is going to be a stud.  19 pts 13 reb and 5 blocked shots.  I also really like what I've seen from Victor Bailey Jr, kid is just so athletic he's a lot of fun to watch.  

i really like our freshman class. high ceiling for theee kids.

Beavs looked unimpressive in their first three games.  Here's hoping the team gels before conference play, because I cannot handle being the worst team in the conference in back-to-back sports seasons.  Tinkle really has to stay healthy.  Even with both Thompsons, Eubanks, and  Tinkle, we're 8th in the conference, and a bubble team for the NIT.  AT BEST.

Without any one of them, we're looking at another single-digit win season.  *sigh*

looks like wichita came back late, but a nice effort from the bears against a top 10 team.

ucla's defensive woes continued in a 100-89 loss to creighton.

north carolina smoked stanford 96-72.

utah salvaged the pac-12's night with an 83-74 win over ole miss. 

tonight, we've got cal/vcu and ucla/wisconsin. 

Archived