non-conference games

glduck

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, glduck said:

our famous super donor threw a birthday party tournament for himself so he could see all the top nike schools play in his own backyard and his favorite school got relegated to espn u tomorrow.

What's your fucking point? I'll be at the game against a perennial power in UConn.

Get off your ass and go to it.  The game is on Thanksgiving and the tournament is for NCAA hoop junkies.  

Self-loathing Duck fan is the worst Duck fan. 

"Oh no, Uncle Phil put together and incredible November tournament!"

Just stop with the martyr act and embrace what Uncle Phil has brought us as fans.  Or maybe winning Internet cred from unhinged freaks like Orangs78 matters to you.  

9 hours ago, PapaG said:

What's your fucking point? I'll be at the game against a perennial power in UConn.

Get off your ass and go to it.  The game is on Thanksgiving and the tournament is for NCAA hoop junkies.  

Self-loathing Duck fan is the worst Duck fan. 

"Oh no, Uncle Phil put together and incredible November tournament!"

Just stop with the martyr act and embrace what Uncle Phil has brought us as fans.  Or maybe winning Internet cred from unhinged freaks like Orangs78 matters to you.  

i was responding to the two previous posts about how the pac-12 gets the television shaft.

not really sure how you missed that, or what the jolly fuck you’re talking about regarding a martyr act.

Apparently Cal assistant coach Theo Robertson was fired from the team after the WSU game and wasn’t on the bench for the disasters against VCU and Chaminade.  I’m guessing this had something to do with our wildly inconsistent performances. 

Runors are that Theo was fired for insubordination and that Wyking Jones has lost the locker room 5 games into the season.  Cal should fire Wyking Jones immediately if only because we lost to a division two team by 24 points. 

Archived