It doesn’t fit anywhere else, so put it here

KUGRDON

On 4/5/2018 at 1:03 PM, glduck said:

that said, i am violently afraid of confined spaces/being trapped somewhere. some friends want to do this panic room thing that opened up here in town (are these everywhere? apparently you are locked in a room and have to solve clues or some shit to get out?) and i'm having severe anxiety over it. being trapped in a confined area is NOT my jam (see also: heavily medicated glduck on any plane excursion no matter how short). 

I did one of those exercises with my co-workers...was a lot of fun.

On 4/6/2018 at 4:00 PM, Orange said:

That dude looks retarded WITHOUT the tattoo.

No one should ever get someone else's name tattooed on them, unless it's a close friend/family who has passed away.  I also have  a rule against tattoos of sports teams that you never played for, weird neck tats, and stupid tribal.  

1 hour ago, Jalapeno said:

Anyone check out ESPN Plus?  It's out today and if you sign up for the free trail between today and the 19th, you get 30 days free trail instead of the usual seven days.  $5 per month and $50 per year.

I prefer free trails to the trails that require parking passes.

What are you talking about again?

• 2 weeks later...

No Mora (Wilner’s analysis):

* Combine UCLA’s documented incoming talent (recruiting) and the apparent outgoing talent (draft picks), then factor in the tepid on-field success, and it’s difficult to make the case that the Bruins maximized their personnel over the course of the Jim Mora era.

That they could have four times more draft picks than Washington State but only three more conference wins is a staggering statement on the level of player development within the two programs.

10 hours ago, KUGRDON said:

No Mora (Wilner’s analysis):

* Combine UCLA’s documented incoming talent (recruiting) and the apparent outgoing talent (draft picks), then factor in the tepid on-field success, and it’s difficult to make the case that the Bruins maximized their personnel over the course of the Jim Mora era.

That they could have four times more draft picks than Washington State but only three more conference wins is a staggering statement on the level of player development within the two programs.

This may say they haven't utilized all their talent to win games, but I don't see how it possibly says they don't develop their players.