It doesn’t fit anywhere else, so put it here

KUGRDON

On 6/2/2022 at 7:41 PM, azgreg said:

Arizona is getting another women's sport. Lacrosse is the leader in the clubhouse.

This is like adding another home decorating show to HGTV because the NFL went to 17 games. 

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just because I've had a lot of family at the house and little time to post, here are a few thoughts on the past month:

1) Kugrdon, I hope you're recovering. While I rarely have seen eye-to-eye with you, particularly with regard to politics, I've always respected your opinion. Be well, sir.

2) Congratulations to the Beavers (and Orange) for the win in the Platty. I could rant about terrible play calls and defensive collapse, You dominated on the ground, and ground Oregon to a pulp. I think you'll pummel Florida, just don't pass the ball - at all.

3) Fuck Washington. The Ducks coulda-shoulda-woulda, but to be honest, I don't know how in the hell we beat Utah between those two disastrous losses. Please lose to Texas so that if we can get past the Tarheels, we'll be ranked ahead of you.

4) College football is dead. Let's just admit it's an NFL farm league, and make the NFL pay its fair share to develop players. The free ride for the NFL should be done - forever.

5) Happy holidays to each of you, including HLB.

• Thanks 2