Utes @ Devils

Chad Sexington

This game is going to be a great exciting contest between two teams hitting their stride. Facing the Devils’ Big Three of Wilkins, Benjamin and Harry would give any opposing DC nightmares. Herm Edwards has those guys rockin’.

Last line I saw was Utes -7. 

I think that’s fools gold. 

Big game for Utah. 

I am thinking of making the trip. 

1 minute ago, Chad Sexington said:

This game is going to be a great exciting contest between two teams hitting their stride. Facing the Devils’ Big Three of Wilkins, Benjamin and Harry would give any opposing DC nightmares. Herm Edwards has those guys rockin’.

Last line I saw was Utes -7. 

I think that’s fools gold. 

Big game for Utah. 

I am thinking of making the trip. 

Worried about this one.. We have the big Mo on our side but these are the exact games we lose.. Feeling confident for a 10 point win.. But wouldn't be shocked it we drop this..

Btw, you might want to check with your parole officer about traveling out of state setting your ankle bracelet off..

So my opinion of Herm is changing. I listened to him in his hire debut and in Pre season media days.. I thought he was all bark and the game had passed him by.. After watching his team play all year, I think it's a great fit.. Which tells me there was more to the Graham firing than just a solid record at ASU.. I hated Todd.. Used Car Salesman.. "This is the best team I've ever coached" each year and "We're all about Championships at ASU"

I think Herm is real and a great father figure for these boys and does things the right way.. It's early but I see him there for awhile if he can get some results..

Here's an interview about playing Utah.

https://espn700sports.com/bill-riley-show/arizona-state-head-coach-herm-edwards-on-utah-game-lay-it-all-on-the-grass/

11 minutes ago, CRBuff said:

Oh I wouldn’t want to jinx it either, but Utah looks good, the rest, a lot less good.

Utah will be favored in their reamining 4 games. Probably the most talented team since 2008. Executing in all 3 phases. Hard to bet against them if you’re looking outside in.

Just now, utenation said:

Utah will be favored in their reamining 4 games. Probably the most talented team since 2008. Executing in all 3 phases. Hard to bet against them if you’re looking outside in.

Absolutely.  Tough and talented.  Also the type of team that could give a leach team fits.

Archived