Trump-is-a-Jackass thread part 2

Orange

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/19/2019 at 11:23 AM, Bruin 70 said:

The Ilhar is a bigamist, a fraud, and married her own brother. She should be censored!

On 7/19/2019 at 11:25 AM, Bruin 70 said:

I would tell her to go back. But I can not figure out where that would be since she lies about everything. Maybe it is Hawaii and she can visit the birthplace of Oblama.

There is literally nothing about you that's worth a shit.

On 7/19/2019 at 11:25 AM, Bruin 70 said:

I would tell her to go back. But I can not figure out where that would be since she lies about everything. Maybe it is Hawaii and she can visit the birthplace of Oblama.

Why must you be such a douchebag?

It is your boy in the White House who lies abut everything, and everyone knows that. You know it; it's obvious.

Ilhan is from Somalia, but she spent years in a Kenyan refugee camp before legally emigrating to the U.S. and becoming a citizen. Everything your president says about her and what she stands for is a lie. You believe nothing but lies.  

1 hour ago, Quack 12 said:

Why must you be such a douchebag?

It is your boy in the White House who lies abut everything, and everyone knows that. You know it; it's obvious.

Ilhan is from Somalia, but she spent years in a Kenyan refugee camp before legally emigrating to the U.S. and becoming a citizen. Everything your president says about her and what she stands for is a lie. You believe nothing but lies.  

And I agree with Trump send her back. She is an anti semitic pile of dung.

Archived