Trump-is-a-Jackass thread part 2

Orange

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get it. She down plays the the attacks on the Trade center, pentagon, and other terrorist attacks and you support her BS. It is Americans like you that put our country in a poor place. Oh Quacker you are the one who can not see the forrest from the trees.  You cry racist all the time but support this  poor excuse for a human being. LMAO. An anti semetic terrorist supporter. Great person to support. Married her brother? What a golden child.She cries impeachment, I cry Teasonist  biatch.

25 minutes ago, Bruin 70 said:

I get it. She down plays the the attacks on the Trade center, pentagon, and other terrorist attacks and you support her BS. It is Americans like you that put our country in a poor place. Oh Quacker you are the one who can not see the forrest from the trees.  You cry racist all the time but support this  poor excuse for a human being. LMAO. An anti semetic terrorist supporter. Great person to support. Married her brother? What a golden child.She cries impeachment, I cry Teasonist  biatch.

This is a completely fabricated story that your idiotic GOP mama birds have been feeding gullible morons.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-the-ilhan-omar-marriage-smear-went-from-an-anonymous-post-on-an-obscure-forum-to-being-embraced-by-trump

Omar, who didn’t respond to requests for comment, has denied that her ex-husband is her brother. And for good reason. What many of the smear’s promoters never reveal to their audience is both the evidence Omar has provided to disprove their conspiracies and the fact that the completely unproven idea that she married her brother is based entirely on a single, anonymous, unsourced allegation initially made on an obscure internet forum. 

In August 2016, as Omar was poised to defeat a longtime incumbent from the Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party primary for a state legislature seat in Minnesota, an anonymous post appeared on a Somali diaspora forum called Somali Spot. A user named “AbdiJohnson,” who identified himself in his bio on the site as a Trump supporter, posted a thread called “ILHAN OMAR MARRIAGE FRAUD EXPOSURE.” 

In the thread, which has since been deleted from Somali Spot but remains onlineelsewhere, AbdiJohnson claimed that Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, from whom Omar was then separated, was secretly her brother. Omar had married Elmi, the anonymous poster claimed, in an attempt to make it easier for him to enter the United States.

AbdiJohnson never provided any evidence for his claim, and searches of Somali Spot posts show that the user was notorious on the site as a troll known for making up claims to rile up the site’s other members. The post was later deleted.

32 minutes ago, Bruin 70 said:

You and your mob-mentality MAGA pals take everything out of context.

6 hours ago, Quack 12 said:

You and your mob-mentality MAGA pals take everything out of context.

Tax fraud and lying to a Minnesota court is taken out of context?  Fortunately for whatever her real name is, Keith Ellison is the AG of Minnesota and won't prosecute her for lying on her divorce papers.  Democrats are above the law … for now.

On 7/27/2019 at 5:36 PM, Jalapeno said:

Trump gets slammed about his Baltimore comments.  The lib gift keeps on giving.  Bernie had this to say in 2016:

What do you suppose the intent behind Bernie's tweets was?  Simply to denigrate the town and everyone in it, including Elijah Cummings?  Or to spotlight a problem that needs fixing?

I mean, we all know what Trump's intent was.  To shit on Cummings because he was mean during a congressional hearing.  Trump, for SURE, has no interest in lifting up the people of Baltimore or even proposing solutions.

2 hours ago, Orange said:

What do you suppose the intent behind Bernie's tweets was?  Simply to denigrate the town and everyone in it, including Elijah Cummings?  Or to spotlight a problem that needs fixing?

I mean, we all know what Trump's intent was.  To shit on Cummings because he was mean during a congressional hearing.  Trump, for SURE, has no interest in lifting up the people of Baltimore or even proposing solutions.

B-more has been run by Dems for a long time and what do they have to show for it?  I have been to B-more a few times and if you wander outside the Inner Harbor, you will see why Bernie & Trump have slammed B-more.

And this is being allowed to happen just a hour north on I-95 from the nation's capital.  Even the state doesn't give a rat's ass about B-more and maybe part of the problem is that the state capital is located about a hour east of DC and about a hour south of B-more.

B-more certainly could look to Detroit on how to turn a city around since I'm seeing quite a few positive articles about Detroit.  B-more has a nice NFL & MLB stadium in addition to the Inner Harbor and UnderArmour is headquartered there.  The Social Security Administration is headquartered there as well as opposed to in DC.  With all of those things in B-more, why is B-more not doing so well?

Cummings is a representative of B-more and getting called out like that by Trump over the border issues when he has not visited the border in awhile and Trump's actions was justified in that case.  A representative from the mid-Atlantic region wouldn't be a good go-to person for all things border related while having problems at home.  Trump is an asshole but calling out B-more might finally get things going in B-more on a turnaround.  Obama was too much of a pussy to call out B-more...typical Chicagoan politician.

1 hour ago, Jalapeno said:

B-more has been run by Dems for a long time and what do they have to show for it?  I have been to B-more a few times and if you wander outside the Inner Harbor, you will see why Bernie & Trump have slammed B-more.

And this is being allowed to happen just a hour north on I-95 from the nation's capital.  Even the state doesn't give a rat's ass about B-more and maybe part of the problem is that the state capital is located about a hour east of DC and about a hour south of B-more.

B-more certainly could look to Detroit on how to turn a city around since I'm seeing quite a few positive articles about Detroit.  B-more has a nice NFL & MLB stadium in addition to the Inner Harbor and UnderArmour is headquartered there.  The Social Security Administration is headquartered there as well as opposed to in DC.  With all of those things in B-more, why is B-more not doing so well?

Cummings is a representative of B-more and getting called out like that by Trump over the border issues when he has not visited the border in awhile and Trump's actions was justified in that case.  A representative from the mid-Atlantic region wouldn't be a good go-to person for all things border related while having problems at home.  Trump is an asshole but calling out B-more might finally get things going in B-more on a turnaround.  Obama was too much of a pussy to call out B-more...typical Chicagoan politician.

"don't call us racist"

Archived