Breaking News Thread

glduck

1 hour ago, Jalapeno said:

Just admit it, the leftists got their teeth kicked in quite a bit this week.

If this is how you keep score & consider it a victorious week with Trump’s racist rant, an unqualified toady being nominated to lead national intelligence  & #MoscowMitch being called out for refusing bipartisan protection for our national elections,

well then, I guess I understand why you post so optimistically about Colorado football.

#PositivelyOrwellian 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

you wimp.

When libs lose, they start calling names.

Don't call me a hypocrite.

17 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

Just admit it, the leftists (like that label bette) got their teeth kicked in quite a bit this week. 

How did you reach that conclusion?

1 hour ago, Quack 12 said:

This may be the most terrifying post you've ever produced. To think that people actually believe this kind of sinister imagery is incomprehensible to me.

Nothing sinister in my purpose posting that.  How else could we change his behavior while he is still the POTUS?  And given the POTUS label, is he really entitled to listen to anyone below him?  Who is above him?

1 Timothy 2:1-2

I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them. Pray this way for kings and all who are in authority so that we can live peaceful and quiet lives marked by godliness and dignity.

That was written a long time before the US was established but it still applies to today since kings are now presidents of their respective countries.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

How else could we change his behavior while he is still the POTUS? 

Then it's hopeless, because prayer has never, ever worked.

We could use our system of checks and balances to at least rein-in the executive branch, which we've already done on occasion with the president. 

And by the way, as opposed to monarchy, wherein people serve their ruler, we are a democracy, wherein our president serves us. There really isn't a comparison there.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

Nothing sinister in my purpose posting that.  How else could we change his behavior while he is still the POTUS?  And given the POTUS label, is he really entitled to listen to anyone below him?  Who is above him?

1 Timothy 2:1-2

That was written a long time before the US was established but it still applies to today since kings are now presidents of their respective countries.

Jesus Buttfucking Christ.

I pity your wife if you put stock in 1 Timothy:

1 Timothy 2:12 New International Version (NIV)

12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man;[a] she must be quiet.

20 hours ago, Quack 12 said:

Then it's hopeless, because prayer has never, ever worked.

We could use our system of checks and balances to at least rein-in the executive branch, which we've already done on occasion with the president. 

And by the way, as opposed to monarchy, wherein people serve their ruler, we are a democracy, wherein our president serves us. There really isn't a comparison there.

Prayer has always worked org clone, Our President does serve us as the Lord also does. Your post is pure Org garbage are you sure you are just not one more of his names.