Breaking News Thread

glduck

41 minutes ago, Bruin 70 said:

Prayer has always worked org clone, Our President does serve us as the Lord also does. Your post is pure Org garbage are you sure you are just not one more of his names.

I don't bring up the topic of religion, I only respond when preached to by the couple of rollers here. There is zero evidence that prayer is effective in any way, and truthfully, you're the worst possible choice to attempt to dispute that fact.

1 hour ago, Quack 12 said:

I don't bring up the topic of religion, I only respond when preached to by the couple of rollers here. There is zero evidence that prayer is effective in any way, and truthfully, you're the worst possible choice to attempt to dispute that fact.

As a believer I am  an example here. As a vowed atheist you are right you will never receive answers to your prayers because just who are you praying to?

18 hours ago, Orange said:

Jesus Buttfucking Christ.

I pity your wife if you put stock in 1 Timothy:

1 Timothy 2:12 New International Version (NIV)

12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man;[a] she must be quiet.

2 Peter 1:20 King James Version (KJV)

20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bruin 70 said:

As a vowed atheist you are right you will never receive answers to your prayers because just who are you praying to?

You don't know anything about my belief - or lack thereof - so please don't categorize me. I was merely suggesting that given your track record, you're obviously not going to provide any facts, or even a cogent argument, to support your statements.

28 minutes ago, Quack 12 said:

You don't know anything about my belief - or lack thereof - so please don't categorize me. I was merely suggesting that given your track record, you're obviously not going to provide any facts, or even a cogent argument, to support your statements.

Nor do I want to. Your posts smack of atheistic beliefs. Support of what statements clone. That I believe in prayer. I do!

I have to circle back to this: the President of the United States canceled a state visit because a foreign leader said they would not sell him part of their kingdom, an idea he randomly floated out of nowhere a few days prior.

This is the dumbest time to be alive.

3 hours ago, glduck said:

Boris Johnson: Sell me Tennessee.

America: What? No.

Boris Johnson: You assholes. Imma staying home.

Trump is an episode of Veep. It will take decades of goodwill for this country to recover.

lol, we haven't shown national goodwill in our country for 240 years.

• 2 weeks later...