Breaking News Thread

glduck

54 minutes ago, PapaG said:

Also, the three 'star witnesses' for the Schitt Show basically defended Trump in their testimony.  @Orange and his meltdown today is even more severe than normal.  I fear for the town of Bend this weekend.  Four More Years!!

https://www.forexlive.com/technical-analysis/!/record-closes-for-all-three-indices-to-end-the-week-20191115

The Dow above 28000 for the first time ever.  Indices close at record all time high levels.  

The major indices are closing at records. The Dow hits 28,000 for the 1st time ever and looks like my close above that level as well. The S&P index and NASDAQ index are also trading at record levels and closed at the highs.  It is hard to get any better than that.

The closing numbers are showing:
  • The S&P index up 23.73 points or 0.77% at 3120.37. That is the high for the day. The low for the day was down at 3104.60
  • The NASDAQ index is up 61.81 points or 0.73% at 8540.82. That too is the high for the day. The low for the day reached 8506.79.
  • The Dow close up 222.45 points or 0.80% at 28004.69. Yes. it too is at the high for the day.  The low for the day reached 27843.54.

you post this as if it's your personal bank account.  do you clean the presidential penis?

9154f5cf320fbb9bf4cdee35d13f0b47.500x276

Ukraine widens probe against Burisma founder to embezzlement of state funds

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-impeachment-burisma/ukraine-widens-probe-against-burisma-founder-to-embezzlement-of-state-funds-idUSKBN1XU2N7?rpc=401

Yep, money laundering of US tax dollars to the Bidens/Pelosi family/Romneys/Kerrys really happened.  I wonder where Schiff got his payback.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, PapaG said:

Ukraine widens probe against Burisma founder to embezzlement of state funds

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-impeachment-burisma/ukraine-widens-probe-against-burisma-founder-to-embezzlement-of-state-funds-idUSKBN1XU2N7?rpc=401

Yep, money laundering of US tax dollars to the Bidens/Pelosi family/Romneys/Kerrys really happened.  I wonder where Schiff got his payback.

Everytime you mention a Biden, a fly near a pile of dogshit gets his wings.

Nice to see Trump continuing to do as he pledged.  Odd seeing a president give up money instead of becoming rich while in office.  As usual, the comments on the article don’t reflect reality. 

November 26, 2019 - 07:38 AM EST

Trump donates third-quarter salary to fight opioid crisis

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/472027-trump-donates-third-quarter-salary-to-fight-opioid-crisis

On 11/15/2019 at 2:32 PM, Orange said:

you post this as if it's your personal bank account.  do you clean the presidential penis?

9154f5cf320fbb9bf4cdee35d13f0b47.500x276

Disgusting, but that’s our Beavo Cook.

I do believe that a strong stock market that funds so many middle-class 401ks is a good thing.  I’m guessing you dumped all your money into Bitcoin or some other scam that were created to fool idiots out of their money.  

2 hours ago, PapaG said:

Disgusting, but that’s our Beavo Cook.

I do believe that a strong stock market that funds so many middle-class 401ks is a good thing.  I’m guessing you dumped all your money into Bitcoin or some other scam that were created to fool idiots out of their money.  

Lol bitcoin nearly doubled my money, dumbass.  

It’s becoming obvious why Schiff and his Democrats are trying to not have an investigation into Ukraine.  2013 fundraiser hosted by Ukrainian-based military contractor Igor Pasternak.  Open the books and let’s see how much US tap later money has ended up in this company.

http://politicalpartytime.org/party/34974/

July182013
  • Share on Facebook
  • Tweet
  • Send email

TASTE OF UKRAINE RECEPTIONfor Adam Schiff

Hosted by
Igor Pasternak
When
July 18th, 2013 (5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.)
Where
Home of Igor Pasternak - 14 Eighth Street, SE