Conservative America

Scscsc89

Reminder: Kathy Griffin posed with a decapitated Trump head, Madonna said she wanted to “blow up the White House”, Snoop Dogg pretended to shoot Donald Trump in a video, Biden said he wanted to punch Trump in the face, a MO state rep. said she hopes Trump is killed.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

People are really losing their minds and acting stupid instead of getting on their knees to pray for our leaders.  The rapture is indeed coming soon.

Also a good time to simmer down.  Football season can't come soon enough.

lol

You're alarmingly nuts.

2 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

People are really losing their minds and acting stupid instead of getting on their knees to pray for our leaders.  The rapture is indeed coming soon.

Also a good time to simmer down.  Football season can't come soon enough.

I don't think Papa getting dunked on is going to end with football season. 

• Haha 2

This kook would fit in perfect here.  What kind of morons watch MSNBC?  Is this a typical discussion on that network?

———

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/08/07/msnbc_contributor_frank_figliuzzi_discovers_hidden_nazi_message_in_white_house_statement.html

MSNBC contributor Frank Figliuzzi, a former FBI counterintelligence official, floated a conspiracy theory - 

FRANK FIGLIUZZI: "... We have to understand the adversary and the threat we’re dealing with. And if we don't understand how they think, we’ll never understand how to counter them. So, it’s little things and language and messaging that matters. The President said that we will fly our flags at half-mast until August 8th. That's 8/8. 

Now, I'm not going to imply that he did this deliberately but I am using it as an example of the ignorance of the adversary that’s being demonstrated by the White House. The numbers “88” are very significant in neo-Nazi and white supremacy movement. Why? Because the letter “H” is the eighth letter of the alphabet and, to them, the numbers “88” together stand for “Heil Hitler.” So, we’re going to be raising the flag back up at dusk on 8/8. No one is thinking about this. No one is giving him the advice or he's rejecting the advice. So understand your adversary to counter the adversary.

Whooshed yourself yet again.

I'm not going to imply that he did this deliberately but I am using it as an example of the ignorance of the adversary that’s being demonstrated by the White House. 

I'm not going to imply that he did this deliberately but I am using it as an example of the ignorance of the adversary that’s being demonstrated by the White House. 

2 minutes ago, Quack 12 said:

Whooshed yourself yet again.

Yeah, it’s conspiratorial kookdom at its finest.  Thanks for pointing that out. 

What a clown network.  No wonder liberals are mass shooting people.

2 hours ago, PapaG said:

That is just nuts.  Think the government found its opening to clamp down on any type of protest?

1 hour ago, Orange said:

Only you would believe that the worst thing a mass shooter did was oppose the KKK.

Only in your hazy fantasy world.

2 hours ago, Orange said:

Only you would believe that the worst thing a mass shooter did was oppose the KKK.

The liar lies yet again.  Tell me where I said that, Angry Man.   He was in public with a gun in May.  Facts hurt your snatch, huh?