Conservative America

Scscsc89

50 minutes ago, Orange said:

You.....you realize that you literally post nothing but HotAir and Breitbart, right?

I also love how, like Drumpf, you insist on random capitalizations.

Glad you got the joke.  What I posted is the direct comments on Twitter from the Head of State about the Fake News GlDuck was spreading here.  Your profession requires you to lie on a daily basis for money, so I do understand your self-loathing and anger.

16 hours ago, PapaG said:

This guy was just complaining about emphasis and capitalization?  Could you get the bold and font any more pronounced, DandyOrange78/

It's called cutting and pasting.  It imported the font size and style from the original document.

Tomorrow, we'll talk about the "shift" key, and what that means.

18 minutes ago, Orange said:

It's called cutting and pasting.  It imported the font size and style from the original document.

Then professor can we talk about the delete key and rid ourselves of you evil one. Please Please.

20 minutes ago, Orange said:

There is a “post as plain text” option for pasting headlines.  Give it a try sometime!

30 minutes ago, Mano said:

You really are a disgusting human being.

Mano take off the sunglasses and look how this started. The Evil One dishes it out pretty heavy to all except his clones. So keep agreeing with him and you are in the clone world. Not that I agree with where this has gone.

8 minutes ago, Bruin 70 said:

Mano take off the sunglasses and look how this started. The Evil One dishes it out pretty heavy to all except his clones. So keep agreeing with him and you are in the clone world. Not that I agree with where this has gone.

I'll tell you how it started.  I shared a personal story on a thread devoted to the suicide of a WSU player, and this fucking puke has used it to troll me ever since.

That's all anyone needs to know.  I've never once besmirched his family.  Just him.

35 minutes ago, Orange said:

I'll tell you how it started.  I shared a personal story on a thread devoted to the suicide of a WSU player, and this fucking puke has used it to troll me ever since.

That's all anyone needs to know.  I've never once besmirched his family.  Just him.

Now he plays the victim.  What a little boy.  I was besmirching you and not your family.  You, on the other hand, are openly stating my wife is too stupid to know she’s been married to a “racist” for 22 years.  You are disgusting.

Typical hypocritical liberal.  Viciously attacks others yet cries like a baby if it is reciprocated.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PapaG said:

Now he plays the victim.  What a little boy.  I was besmirching you and not your family.  You, on the other hand, are openly stating my wife is too stupid to know she’s been married to a “racist” for 22 years.  You are disgusting.

Typical hypocritical liberal.  Viciously attacks others yet cries like a baby if it is reciprocated.

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

45 minutes ago, PapaG said:

Go ahead and prove that charge.

16 minutes ago, Orange said:

Go ahead and prove that charge.

You're doing it by saying I only married her because she's of Brazilian descent to offset my "racist" beliefs.  Basically, you're calling her a fool.  I never said any such thing about your ex, other than living with you must be a miserable experience and leads to drug use and mental illness.  That's your fault, not hers.