Conservative America

Scscsc89

Oh yeah, and the GOP Gov. of AZ is also pumping up the broadband investment.  I'm sure if he had been in Congress he would've supported it fully.  🙄

Fucker even had the audacity to PIN this tweet:

And later, just to double down on his shamelessness...

On 11/17/2021 at 9:24 AM, Orange said:

He praised STATE lawmakers for pushing for the funds...somehow...even though exactly zero members of the AZ delegation voted for ARPA and would have probably received death threats from state lawmakers if they had.

I get that but I don't put him in the group that is screaming out of one side of their mouth that it's all communism while praising it out of the other.

On 11/17/2021 at 3:04 PM, Orange said:

I'm of the opinion now that any of these GOPers are Q-anon/trump-cocksucking nutballs until they prove, definitively, otherwise.  When 2/3rds of one party can imagine voter fraud and call it fact, I'm done playing nice with any members of that party.

This is how lost the right is here is AZ (well everywhere tbh) a McConnell republican like Ducey can be seen as middle of the road when you compare him to Paul Gosar, Andy Biggs, Kelli Ward, Wendy Rogers, Joe Arpaio and that Jan 6 rioter who cosplays as a Chronicles of Narnia extra.