Conservative America

Scscsc89

16 minutes ago, Scscsc89 said:

You find the funniest things to get incensed about.

but sure, go ahead and stand up for black Americans by attacking this black author giving her opinion on what is best for the black community.

Incensed?  Nah, sad is more like it.

Rosa Parks, James Meredith and MLK Jr. would be Uncle Tom’s to today’s Democrats like you.  I don’t see skin color; it’s all you see, as you just proved.  Is it ingrained in you white Democrats to immediately judge people by the color of their skin?  Are you pro-segregation, Mr. Moderate?

• Like 1

On 8/30/2019 at 11:39 AM, PapaG said:

You're doing it by saying I only married her because she's of Brazilian descent to offset my "racist" beliefs.  Basically, you're calling her a fool.  I never said any such thing about your ex, other than living with you must be a miserable experience and leads to drug use and mental illness.  That's your fault, not hers.

You don't even know wtf "Brazilian descent" means.  It was settled by the Portuguese.  Is she native?  Doubt it.  Either way, lol @ you somehow spinning that into me insulting her.  

You're either clinically insane or trolling.

28 minutes ago, Orange said:

You don't even know wtf "Brazilian descent" means.  It was settled by the Portuguese.  Is she native?  Doubt it.  Either way, lol @ you somehow spinning that into me insulting her.  

You're either clinically insane or trolling.

Yeah, as I said, Orange views everyone based on skin color or settlement.  He doesn’t understand what it means because he’s a self-loathing white man living in the white town of Bend.  What a racist.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Orange said:

Looks like no one in America will get to "choose trump" if they're a republican with misgivings.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/06/republicans-cancel-primaries-trump-challengers-1483126?cid=apn

Republicans to scrap primaries and caucuses as Trump challengers cry foul

I am sure all the Republicans that were bitching about super delegates and how undemocratic and unfair primaries were to Bernie last time around will be outraged.

1 hour ago, Orange said:

Are you in a different hemisphere or something?  It's September.

Some people can read the date on the tweet, some can’t.  It was a pinned tweet quoted for the sole purpose of showing the profile pic. If you don’t get it ask Bruin or Jalapeno to explain.

• Like 1