The catch all dump thread for all Political Meme's/Tweets/Articles that don't need a new thread

MrBug708

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

Politicians lie and cheat right?  Trump appears to have mastered that job description of a typical politican.  The Dems probably are going to have to play dirty if they want to get the White House next year.

Trump has the libs hooked, lined, and sinker.

Hopefully they don't show too much campaign ads during the upcoming season...P12N might need more money for those expensive hotel rooms for Larry Scott.

We weren't discussing Trump, and I disagree. I don't believe Trump has it on anyone except himself and the Republican congress. I think at some point even people incapable of thinking clearly (like u-know-who) must realize that this president is an incompetent asshole, that everything he says is a lie, and that he is not worthy of the office. I can't even imagine you or Bruin70 thinking the "Send her back" chant was anything but abhorrent to everything this country stands for. It was terrifyingly similar to a 1939 Munich rally.

Unfortunately, we live in an idiocracy. Just read what you wrote. Our president is a raving lunatic, and because of it, he "owns" the libs. What kind of goose-stepping, mindless drone reaches conclusions like that?

I honestly think that 2020 will be decided by people like Don who live in red & purple states.

They will either decide that despite the economy, tax-cuts and conservative judges, Trump & the GOP have gone too far & will be willing to vote for Dem presidential and congressional candidates.

or they’ll think that this is somehow better than Obama and vote red & we will get four more years of the same.

or they won’t vote & we will get four more years of this.

there’s really very little the rest of us can do or even who the Dem nominee is.  

We certainly know who Trump is & now it’s a question of who the PA, WI, MI and FLA voter is.

16 hours ago, KUGRDON said:

Trump goes way beyond the “typical” politician.  He is a racist.  Impeachment proceedings should have already begun for obstruction of justice, campaign finance regulation violations, violating the emoluments clause, etc.  It is deplorable that elected officials refuse to step up and protect the constitution by commencing impeachment.

So, you would agree that pretty much every single member of the GOP is deplorable?

Many are, but we must remember that the Democrats have the power to impeach and won’t because they don’t deem it to be in their political self interest. Trump was elected because the political class in America is largely comprised of Self interested weasels. When Trump is gone, That will still be the case.

17 hours ago, KUGRDON said:

Many are, but we must remember that the Democrats have the power to impeach and won’t because they don’t deem it to be in their political self interest. Trump was elected because the political class in America is largely comprised of Self interested weasels. When Trump is gone, That will still be the case.

Democrats have the power to have an impeachment trial, but need the GOP to convict, and that they will never have ( you know this ). But you continue your disingenuous narrative because you think it helps your boy. I hope history takes note of all the GOP collaborators like you.

6 hours ago, Mano said:

Democrats have the power to have an impeachment trial, but need the GOP to convict, and that they will never have ( you know this ). But you continue your disingenuous narrative because you think it helps your boy. I hope history takes note of all the GOP collaborators like you.

No pressure on the GOP to convict if there’s not an impeachment. It’s as easy as that. Both sides playing their own political self interest Above their duty With respect to trump.  Pelosi collaborating alongside Mitch.

23 hours ago, KUGRDON said:

No pressure on the GOP to convict if there’s not an impeachment. It’s as easy as that. Both sides playing their own political self interest Above their duty With respect to trump.  Pelosi collaborating alongside Mitch.

So obviously, you have great respect for Omar, AOC, Pressley, et al., and the other Democrats pushing hard for impeachment?

Things can change on a whim especially with independent voters.  I was ready to support McCain over Obama and then the subprime mortgage crisis popped up and what McCain was trying to do didn't look feasible and Obama was elected.

If things remain the same on election day next year, four more years of Trump.  That will be disappointing in some ways because that would mean the Dems didn't present a good candidate or plan.

Racism is never going to die even after Trump leaves office.

18 hours ago, KUGRDON said:

On that issue.

Clearly, it's a big one, and you've made a huge show of respect for political courage.  That, above all, right?

Can AOC, Talib, Pressley and Omar count on your support?  Monetary and otherwise?

20 hours ago, Orange said:

So obviously, you have great respect for Omar, AOC, Pressley, et al., and the other Democrats pushing hard for impeachment?

29 minutes ago, Orange said:

Clearly, it's a big one, and you've made a huge show of respect for political courage.  That, above all, right?

Can AOC, Talib, Pressley and Omar count on your support?  Monetary and otherwise?

Clearly he is the Queen of fence riders that has fallen off of the fence.

Archived