The Squad!

Bruin 70

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/19/2019 at 12:40 PM, Bruin 70 said:

Ilhar= Bigamist, Anti Semite, married her brother. Oh Minnesota you can do better.

I was in Minnesota last week and went to the Mall of America.  There were quite a few Muslim women covered from head to toe except for their faces.

I think singling out the entire state of Minnesota is a mistake...it's more like Minneapolis needs to be singled out since the entire city is in her district.  The Wikipedia page says that district is still 67% white as well and has been a Dem stronghold since 1963.  And they do actually show up to vote.

That city is a city I would definitely not be living in if I had to relocate to that state.

18 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

I was in Minnesota last week and went to the Mall of America.  There were quite a few Muslim women covered from head to toe except for their faces.

I think singling out the entire state of Minnesota is a mistake...it's more like Minneapolis needs to be singled out since the entire city is in her district.  The Wikipedia page says that district is still 67% white as well and has been a Dem stronghold since 1963.  And they do actually show up to vote.

That city is a city I would definitely not be living in if I had to relocate to that state.

Your posts are mostly impenetrable in terms of their logic, but this one especially so.  Why do you hate Minneapolis, one of the healthiest, most economically prosperous and crime-free major metropolitan areas in the world?  Because of women in Hijabs, or because it's 67% white?

And in your answer, please DO attempt to fumble around and offend as many different racial minorities as possible.

30 minutes ago, Orange said:

Your posts are mostly impenetrable in terms of their logic, but this one especially so.  Why do you hate Minneapolis, one of the healthiest, most economically prosperous and crime-free major metropolitan areas in the world?  Because of women in Hijabs, or because it's 67% white?

And in your answer, please DO attempt to fumble around and offend as many different racial minorities as possible.

Oh wah wah cry me a river. What a poor response as usual EVIL ONE.

36 minutes ago, Orange said:

If I'm going to deal with their frigid winters (no joke with the humidity + what I heard from Minnesotans), I'm going to make it as bearable as possible plus it'll be a downgrade from where I live.

Still much better than Bend amrite?

And would you want to deal with some people trying to enforce Sharia law in that town especially since you are anti-religion?

https://www.phillytrib.com/ap/state/minneapolis-muslims-wary-of-man-trying-to-enforce-sharia/article_8203fe0d-fcda-5589-9440-4606c7905d42.html

2 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

If I'm going to deal with their frigid winters (no joke with the humidity + what I heard from Minnesotans), I'm going to make it as bearable as possible plus it'll be a downgrade from where I live.

I agree. That is where the term bend over is the city motto.

1 hour ago, Jalapeno said:

Just added the sharia law article.

Dude, did you even read that article? You pick one psycho in a city of millions and apply it to everyone? 

"Court documents show he was arrested as a juvenile in Walton County, Ga., for impersonating a police officer, and a school district reported he had harassed a 16-year-old classmate on Facebook, according to the documents. A school district report mentioned he had mental health issues, and his mother said he had been suicidal. Rashid’s lawsuit was dismissed in March. He denied having any mental illness."

1 hour ago, Quack 12 said:

Dude, did you even read that article? You pick one psycho in a city of millions and apply it to everyone? 

"Court documents show he was arrested as a juvenile in Walton County, Ga., for impersonating a police officer, and a school district reported he had harassed a 16-year-old classmate on Facebook, according to the documents. A school district report mentioned he had mental health issues, and his mother said he had been suicidal. Rashid’s lawsuit was dismissed in March. He denied having any mental illness."

By any chance was this Ilhar's brother/husband?

5 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

And would you want to deal with some people trying to enforce Sharia law in that town especially since you are anti-religion?

https://www.phillytrib.com/ap/state/minneapolis-muslims-wary-of-man-trying-to-enforce-sharia/article_8203fe0d-fcda-5589-9440-4606c7905d42.html

"Some people"?  Looks like one kid with a sparse beard is trying to "enforce" sharia law using the zero power he has.  Basically, he's like a homeless person ranting on a street corner.

Believe me, this guy is NOTHING compared to the religious douche who's one heartbeat away from the presidency and still believes in Noah's Ark (but not climate change).

5 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

Just added the sharia law article.

And Org should ask himself if he's going to pick up the soap in the showers.

HERPderP!

I realize you're autistic, but do you ever take a moment to say "wait a minute....I'm autistic....is there any chance what I'm saying here is possibly crazy....perhaps I should sleep on this one...?"

That might be a good strategy to implement from now on. If not here, then definitely in your everyday life.

Fact-checks of all the claims GOP leadership are making about the four congresswomen

The principal allegations against the four congresswomen are lies. Some are pure fabrications. Others are inversions of what they said. The lies were fact-checked and debunked more than a week ago, but Republicans continue to repeat them. 

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/07/republicans-lies-trump-racist-attacks-squad.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Archived