The Squad!

Bruin 70

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 6:13 PM, Quack 12 said:

So you didn't read the article either; what a surprise.

This jackass is 22, his former name is Devon Miller. He's from Walton County, Georgia.

Knowing the fraud she is this still could be her brother!

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Quack 12 said:

I doubt it. I think he picks his memes off Facebook from various suspicious sources. He's not very technically apt.

He famously locked himself off this board for close to a year because he had his caps lock on.

That’s amazing 😳

23 hours ago, mugtang said:

You need to find a new place for memes. Or save them to your phone and upload them directly into the site. That way they format correctly and don’t screw up the formatting for everybody else.  

No problem. they come from face book. I do not know what the problem is. They always worked here.

27 minutes ago, Bruin 70 said:

No problem. they come from face book. I do not know what the problem is. They always worked here.

They probably work fine from the desktop but whatever you’re doing screws it up with the mobile formatting. 

On 7/25/2019 at 12:02 PM, Quack 12 said:

I doubt it. I think he picks his memes off Facebook from various suspicious sources. He's not very technically apt.

He famously locked himself off this board for close to a year because he had his caps lock on.

And Bug famously cursed the board forever by helping him log back on again.

On 7/26/2019 at 9:45 AM, Bruin 70 said:

No, they didn't.  They always fuck up formatting here, because you're a fucking moron who doesn't know how to capture and preserve links to images on the internet.

Archived