The Squad!

Bruin 70

17 minutes ago, PapaG said:

Funny how Israel doesn’t want to allow in two anti-Semites who are advocating a “boycott Israel” movement and listed “Palestine” as their destination.

Funny how Israel doesn’t support democratic free speech by our politicians but is happy to take our financial aid.

Big mistake by Bibi considering that the next president could very well be a democrat.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s a good thing she is doing such a great job representing her district!  Instead she went on a Twitter meltdown about Israel and is more worried about Arabs in Israel than her own constituents.  

Awesome priorities, Omar!

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2019/08/15/minnesotas-5th-congressional-district-listed-as-worst-di-struct-for-black-americans-to-live/?utm_campaign=true_anthem&utm_content=5d5608706f0c9700014b4111&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=social

Minnesota’s 5th Congressional District Listed As Worst District For Black Americans To Live

Minnesota’s 5th Congressional District, represented by Congresswoman Ilhan Omar, was listed this week as the worst congressional district in the country for black Americans.

The financial website 24/7 Wall Street compiled a list of the 30 worst districts for black Americans by using data from the U.S. Census Bureau. Specifically, the list-makers honed in on metrics like median-household income, homeownership, unemployment, poverty, and educational achievement.

The numbers produce a stark picture of the 5th Congressional District, which encompasses Minneapolis and several surrounding suburbs.

Chances that this Census data was compiled before she even became representative seven months ago?

From the linked article:

While the 5th District is represented by Omar, a progressive Democrat freshmen lawmaker, there’s only so much she can do on her own to improve disparities in her district, the authors of the list say.

Oh

Never mind that she's held the office for what, eight months? 

"Disparate outcomes along racial lines in the district are largely the legacy of historic racism. Minneapolis is one of several Midwestern cities that enacted restrictive housing covenants and exclusionary zoning policies in the early 20th century. These policies impact residential patterns to this day." 

5 hours ago, Quack 12 said:

I can't wait to see what website you reference to back-up this statement.

Doesn’t matter what I post.  Educate yourself if you want, I’ll just laugh at you believing that bullshit number that Cook cooked up.

Religious zealots like yourself will ignore it and its bunk consensus “science.”

I sleep well knowing both far-right religious people and far-left religious people like you rely on faith and following dogma.  The difference is the far-right religious followers admit they are faith-based.

58 minutes ago, Quack 12 said:

Never mind that she's held the office for what, eight months? 

"Disparate outcomes along racial lines in the district are largely the legacy of historic racism. Minneapolis is one of several Midwestern cities that enacted restrictive housing covenants and exclusionary zoning policies in the early 20th century. These policies impact residential patterns to this day." 

Awesome, which is why she should be focusing on her constituents instead of her "stakeholders" in the Middle East.  

Also, the last Democratic president literally meddled in the 2015 Israeli PM election.  I thought election meddling by foreign countries was a bad thing?  Or is OK when Obama actively worked to have Bibi defeated?  I can't keep track of liberal positions.  Butbutbut that's different!!

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/

The State Department paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayers grants to an Israeli group that used the money to build a campaign to oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in last year’s Israeli parliamentary elections, a congressional investigation concluded Tuesday.

Some $350,000 was sent to OneVoice, ostensibly to support the group’s efforts to back Israeli-Palestinian peace settlement negotiations. But OneVoice used the money to build a voter database, train activists and hire a political consulting firm with ties to President Obama’s campaign — all of which set the stage for an anti-Netanyahu campaign, the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations said in a bipartisan staff report.

In one stunning finding, the subcommittee said OneVoice even told the State Department’s top diplomat in Jerusalem of its plans in an email, but the official, Consul General Michael Ratney, claims never to have seen them.

Imagine the reaction from the PAC12 Squad had Bibi directly and overtly paid hundreds of thousands of currency to try and defeat Corrupt Hillary in 2016.  Unreal.  Reading further, there were even US consultants in Israel working against Bibi.

Disgusting how much the American Far Left hates Israel.

The Washington Times! You're batting 1.000 today! 

And then you pivot to another talking point!

49 minutes ago, PapaG said:

I’ll just laugh at you believing that bullshit number that Cook cooked up.

Jesus dude, you brought up that topic, I didn't. I just suggested that your source would be dubious, at best. In fact, it was worse than that. Now you've determined that I believe it?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

2 minutes ago, Quack 12 said:

The Washington Times! You're batting 1.000 today! 

And then you pivot to another talking point!

Jesus dude, you brought up that topic, I didn't. I just suggested that your source would be dubious, at best. In fact, is was worse than that. Now you've determined that I believe it?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

When you can't argue facts, disregard the source.  The Obama State Department working against Bibi literally happened.  It was a bi-partisan Senate report.  I'm sorry you media doesn't cover these things.

What the fuck is wrong with you, disciple of liberalism and propaganda?  I used to have some respect for you, but you're a one-note debater who shuts his eyes and plugs his ears when his religious faith is contradicted by facts.

Fuck off and climb out of your echo chamber.  You're so ignorant to the real world.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/17/sunday-review/russia-isnt-the-only-one-meddling-in-elections-we-do-it-too.html

Russia Isn't the Only One Meddling in Elections.  We Do It, Too

I don’t think you read that article past the headline.

But in recent decades, both Mr. Hall and Mr. Johnson argued, Russian and American interferences in elections have not been morally equivalent. American interventions have generally been aimed at helping non-authoritarian candidates challenge dictators or otherwise promoting democracy. Russia has more often intervened to disrupt democracy or promote authoritarian rule, they said.

Equating the two, Mr. Hall says, “is like saying cops and bad guys are the same because they both have guns — the motivation matters.”

9 minutes ago, Scscsc89 said:

I don’t think you read that article past the headline.

How is Bibi a "dictator?"  Of course Hall is going to defend the policy, but thank you for admitting Obama did meddle in the Israeli election.  

Just now, Scscsc89 said:

Let me be sure I got this straight,

Climate change is such a hoax it doesn’t have any sourced research you can link to proving it doesn’t exist?

The climate changes.  Montana used to be a sea and before that a tropical climate that had cold-blooded dinosaurs that thrived.  I'm not disputing that the Earth's climate changes.

Taxing people regressively for using fossil fuels, which impacts the poor mostly, is a money grab and a way to control the masses.  Your liberal religion and echo chamber won't allow dissent.  I truly believe that liberalism is a mental disorder, as is blind faith in anything, including the religious people who believe the Earth was created 7000 year ago or whatever that nonsense is, too.

On 8/16/2019 at 5:12 PM, Scscsc89 said:

So you are saying that the climate change the planet is currently experiencing ISN'T man-made and CAN’T be reversed — despite science showing otherwise?

He's never EVER going to answer this.

Archived