Mueller

Bruin 70

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Bruin 70 said:

Stumbling bumbling fool.

The clown actually said he didn’t know about Glenn Simpson and Fusion GPS when the fact is it is in the report.  Andrew Weissman needs to be in front of these committees.

23 minutes ago, Scscsc89 said:

ALL CAPS makes this falsehood much more believable.  What a disaster for the Democrats.

Also,  Mueller “clarifies” one of his lies from this morning about the OLC.  LOL the clown perjured himself.  Indict his corrupt ass.

Jesus Christ, what an evisceration that shows exactly how partisan this entire Witch Hunt was and how it was 100% political.  I can tell how bad an idea this was for Democrats based on this board's version of The Squad being silent today.  Talking points aren't out yet!

2 minutes ago, glduck said:

We've known everything that was said today for quite some time. Trump lied -- repeatedly -- and he obstructed justice -- repeatedly. We knew this. 

Why do you need to lie?  It's not a good look, but then again the default for the far left is dishonesty as you just exhibited in typical fashion.

The liar under oath today is Bob Mueller, who perjured himself today and should get the Flynn treatment tomorrow morning. 

The Pac12 Squad keeping hope alive!

The Dems Attempted to shore up their own deficit in status and credibility by borrowing from Mueller’s credibility and status to make a case against Trump. Instead, they diminished Mueller’s credibility and status. Many times he seemed to be suffering from diminished capacity due to age.

This hearing was ill advised, unfair to Mueller and totally unnecessary.  The Dems instead should launch hearings examining the evidence found in the Mueller report.

1 minute ago, KUGRDON said:

The Dems Attempted to borrow from Mueller’s credibility and status to make a case against Trump. Instead, they diminished Mueller’s credibility and status. Many times he seemed to be suffering from diminished capacity due to age.

The problem I had with this -- and I suspect most of us, I didn't see any pre-hearing cheerleading from the board libs -- is that we knew well ahead of time Mueller wasn't going to be rocking the boat. You and I agree the case for impeachment has already been made, and I assume we also agree that the case for impeachment was affirmed again today. The fact that we're concerned with optics (and you're not the only one to bring it up) is extremely frustrating. 

Mueller report states A

Barr & Trump says it states B

Agreement that he’ll stick to the report

Mueller testifies saying A, stating that B is untrue 

GOP reps ask about C

Pundits:  OMG nothing new, what a disaster!

5 minutes ago, glduck said:

The problem I had with this -- and I suspect most of us, I didn't see any pre-hearing cheerleading from the board libs -- is that we knew well ahead of time Mueller wasn't going to be rocking the boat. You and I agree the case for impeachment has already been made, and I assume we also agree that the case for impeachment was affirmed again today. The fact that we're concerned with optics (and you're not the only one to bring it up) is extremely frustrating. 

That was the problem with the hearing, it was designed to create favorable optics. It failed.  It’s like the Dems expected Mueller to come out like Atticus Finch and eloquently and powerfully rail against the injustice and tragedy of Trump sitting in the Oval Office.  They wanted explosive viral moments.  Fail.

Just now, Scscsc89 said:

Mueller report states A

Barr & Trump says it states B

Agreement that he’ll stick to the report

Mueller testifies saying A

GOP reps ask about C

Pundits:  OMG nothing new, what a disaster!

What world do you live in?  That’s totally false.

Mueller lied under oath and had to correct the record.   Today just made Trump’s re-election much more likely.

LOL

6 minutes ago, KUGRDON said:

That was the problem with the hearing, it was designed to create favorable optics. It failed.  It’s like the Dems expected Mueller to come out like Atticus Finch.

Since we knew ahead of time that wouldn't happen, I think it was less about bombshells and more about forcing a narrative. My problem with it is that I don't think the Dems have an endgame, and the media would rather talk about Trump's Twitter account instead of the findings of the Mueller Report, so this hearing wasn't going to be able to push the narrative House Dems wanted. Instead of this:

"The Trump campaign lied to cover up the uses of stolen electronic data to mold their strategy using a Russian proxy." -- Robert Mueller. July 24th, 2019

... we're talking about how Mueller looked tired. 

Mueller had to "clarify the record" regarding his OLC lie in the morning session.  

I get it.  Your narrative has been destroyed, Trump will now be re-elected, and Durham's indictments of the corrupt Obama DOJ will be coming down the road soon.

It will be glorious to clean up both the corrupt Democrats and Republicans infesting DC and enriching themselves off of taxpayer money.

The only collusion was the DNC and Clinton campaigns paying Chris Steele/Fusion GPS and by proxy Kremlin officials for dirt on Trump that ended up being false, along with the illegal FISA warrants.

Joseph Mifsud's attorney said today that Mifsud was working for western intelligence and not Russia.  What a day!

Archived