Feds Restarting Executions?

PAC MAN

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

I would have if Quack 12 was a fan of either Arizona team.

Image result for moron gif

The point isn't the state, it's the collander on his head (church of the flying spaghetti monster).  Your image didn't make any sense, and therefore was not funny.

Please quit attempting comedy, online or otherwise.

6 hours ago, Orange said:

The point isn't the state, it's the collander on his head (church of the flying spaghetti monster).  Your image didn't make any sense, and therefore was not funny.

is?aAlr_AYLEKRUbHyNapwURqvIzF62ALccr4xrJ3SPlQw&height=259

And you didn't think I knew about the coolander (check your spelling) religion?  If I didn't know what one was, I wouldn't have responded in that manner.

And you think you are so smart...where are the best places to find good deals to stay at Holiday Inns?

Condoles for those people killed in the El Paso shooting and early indicators are it is a hate crime.  I hope after they convict that white trash and sentence him to death, then have a speedy post-conviction process or he decides to volunteer and drop all appeals.

On 8/2/2019 at 6:10 PM, Jalapeno said:

And you didn't think I knew about the coolander (check your spelling) religion?  If I didn't know what one was, I wouldn't have responded in that manner.

And you think you are so smart...where are the best places to find good deals to stay at Holiday Inns?

Jesus Christ.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colander

On 8/2/2019 at 6:10 PM, Jalapeno said:

We prefer to be called "Pastafarians."

https://www.venganza.org/

On 8/2/2019 at 11:50 AM, Orange said:

The most unfunny and angry person on the internet weighs in on comedy?  Now that’s comedy.

18 hours ago, KUGRDON said:

The prosecutor in El Paso announced his intention to seek death penalty. I haven’t heard anybody complaining.

Conservatives: "Stop all you're liberal snwoflake wihning!!!!"

Also Conservatives: "wHeres the libruhls to whinne abowt this???"

Corey Booker should be jailed for treason. He is an unhinged moron who is a danger to the country. Talk about causing devisiveness. They can also take Beto with him. Come to think of it take the squad too. OOOPs there goes the base of the sinking Democraps.

Archived