2019-20 NBA

PapaG

And they did!

Blazers don’t have much in the way of wing players — Carmelo is really it, and he can’t guard them — it’s basically a roster of guards and big men, so we let guys like Caris Levert and Josh Richardson go off like they’re LeBron. Kind of scary thinking what the actual LeBron will do.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great game.

Funny thing, I was thinking the same thing that Mark Jackson talked about 5 seconds before he spoke:  I think the NBA is going to have to do something about the East/West imbalance next season.  It has tilted that way for a while, but it appears that it is gonna get worse.

I loved seeing Stotts adjustment and putting Whiteside along with Nurk.  If that's the game LA wants to play, Portland can roll with that.  Also, complete bonus was how solid Gabriel looked out there.  Yes, he struggles with fouls, but he was rotating, providing solid help defense, and had a +/- of +12 (only behind Dame and Whiteside).

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2020 at 8:35 AM, glduck said:

Doncic is getting the media love, but Mitchell vs Murray has been the best part of the playoffs.

Both have been fantastic... The biggest factor of this series: Malone has been thoroughly outcoached by Snyder.. Chuck said it best on TNT the other night. If you have to get your guys fired up for the playoffs, you were in trouble before the series started.  Denver is proving to be a regular season tiger.. Just a horrible defensive team. Scoring is up overall in the bubble but Denver is terrible. It's the Murray/Jokic show only on offense.. I don't think just a two man show will cut it. Utah is getting consistent performances from Mitchell, Gobert, Conley and Clarkson.

Archived