Hillary Clinton's Emails Were Being Forwarded to a Chinese Company

PapaG

22 minutes ago, Scscsc89 said:

Hold on, this sounds vaguely familiar ...

Yet the Clinton campaign, the DNC, and the Obama intelligence agencies literally paid a foreign spy who used Russian and Ukrainian sources for dirt on Trump.

What does that have to do with my posts?  Are you OK?  Your Democrats used foreign sources to impact the election.

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 4:43 PM, Quack 12 said:

This is where you go off the rails. I was merely pointing out that it wasn't actually Hillary's private server that got agents killed, it was a breach of their own communications via Google. It's not spin; it happened. Mistakes are made in the intelligence community all the time. Should people be indicted? Sure, where appropriate. You raged and raged about Benghazi but never said a word about the Tongo Tongo ambush, yet both were caused by some combination of miscommunication, misjudgment or plain incompetence. Every administration since Washington is littered with errors.

Whether or not you think Trump or any of his camp were involved, denying that the Russians interfered in the 2016 election is like denying climate change; the evidence is overwhelming.

Pure Murder Inc. Cover up! Cover Up. the woman and the gentleman (LMAO) need to be indicted.

17 hours ago, PapaG said:

Yet the Clinton campaign, the DNC, and the Obama intelligence agencies literally paid a foreign spy who used Russian and Ukrainian sources for dirt on Trump.

What does that have to do with my posts?  Are you OK?  Your Democrats used foreign sources to impact the election.

This issue has literally been properly explained to you DOZENS of times, but you still misstate it.  Just wow.

Archived